Spiritism PvP suggested change

Icegoten

Jun 12, 2020
I thought about making a detailed post noting the problems but anyone who actively tries to expel another player spirits knows how easy you can dodge everything with a zig zag motion and jumping. I think the way you aim in the spirit world should be altered.

Overwatch has examples that I think work if you can figure out how to code a similar system just for spiritism. The characters Symmetra, Moira, and Mercy at some point had a similar aiming system where they locked on a bit (or in the case of Moira gives the illusion it locks on). There seems to be the intent to have spiritists engage in PvP with each other but currently (and for the entirety of MO1) you can really only expel AFK players or people who aren't paying attention. If you're actively trying to expel someone else you should have some metric for who is going to win whether that's how well they can track a target with their mouse or who has more Kau or heck even put a debuff on a target so that if a player starts draining your kau you don't regen it as fast allowing a player to hide behind a tree or something to apply spiritism buffs and go on the offensive.