Speed and weight ( both horse and foot )

aymli

May 13, 2022
Hello all,
I sually never post on forums but i like this game a lot lol.
That said, i feel there is a problem qith speed balance:
- horses: going no horse armor and no body armor on a horse should be much more different as it is now. This would open much more the range of combats there are with horses and introduce real light / heavy horse fighters. ( also maybe reinforce the armor defense against piercing for heavy horse armor so that we can be able to see real mounted
Fights and charges not only arrows exchange ); the game is prepared for a wide range of combats types, mounted or not mounted, but is now following same combo almost always ( mages behind, heavies at the front and dismount before largw fights )
- on foot: i will only resume qhat i feel and read on chat: how can a heavy armor guy not alvarin just reach a light armor alvarin??? Then again i dont think it s a race problem but more a
Speed/ weight relative question…. Being heavy should give you much more armor of course but being light should give you much more speed…. And then again like i said on horses before in order not to turn the game in a light archer paradise, the piercing def of heavies should be increased. I dont know if it is the solution but i think it qould help to open a variety of style of fights
Much more than it is actually.
I want to see light horses chasing and heavy horses charging the lines ,
I want to see real mounted combat and a feel of “ waouh he is a tank in plate armor so good but so slow “ etc etc
Hope ypu understand my pov!

Reactions: TheOxMan