:( Soooo confuesed

Barney

Jan 28, 2022
I seem to just be in a queue all teh tiem. Is anyone other than devs and the unemployed able to actually play? I sit in queue for maaaaaany hours a day and always game says login fail and can't play :(

Reactions: Jybwee

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
Hooray! So at 4k me must be winnings!!!?

No you don't understand how to play the game, clearly. You complete (not win) a round once you go from 4k to 500 or below (lower the better). Once the server kicks you, your PC overheats, or you just decide to tap out, you've completed (nobody wins this game) a round and can now restart.

Reactions: Barney

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022
No you don't understand how to play the game, clearly. You complete (not win) a round once you go from 4k to 500 or below (lower the better). Once the server kicks you, your PC overheats, or you just decide to tap out, you've completed (nobody wins this game) a round and can now restart.

Honestly I've lost interest in the game because of the obstinate and mercurial devs. I didn't think it would happen to me, I stayed strong, but it appears that they really have their heads up their rectum by refusing to split into multiple servers and keeping on lying about their server capacities. Just pure trash now.

Reactions: Balinor

Feb 1, 2022
Honestly I've lost interest in the game because of the obstinate and mercurial devs. I didn't think it would happen to me, I stayed strong, but it appears that they really have their heads up their rectum by refusing to split into multiple servers and keeping on lying about their server capacities. Just pure trash now.
strong? for how long?

if it's trash, what are you doing here?