some feedback

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
I humbly submit this feedback.

VOIP
We need a option to lower the volume of everything except for voip. Its often very difficult to hear people speaking, maybe there is a problem with directional audio too, the voip can come and go depending on your look direction.

ingame macros
for prewritten text and emotes.

Help chat
I think a permanent chat(heavily regulated by gms), be it worldy or regional, is needed. MO is simply too hard to learn on your own without it.

View distance
The issue with people appearing in front of you(when travelling fast) is a serious issue.

Broker
Buy orders and the ability to sell bagged gear. Without bagged gear, selling armors is a hassle for both customer and smith.

Resource and animal spawns
With release these will be heavily farmed. I think they need to spawn/replenish faster.

• Love
Reactions: Nefnate

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I think help chat should be just in Haven. The problem with help chat is players just misuse it as a global chatroom to just be toxic. Seeing players being toxic and rude and what not just drains your mood

Reactions: Nefnate

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
I humbly submit this feedback.

VOIP
We need a option to lower the volume of everything except for voip. Its often very difficult to hear people speaking, maybe there is a problem with directional audio too, the voip can come and go depending on your look direction.

ingame macros
for prewritten text and emotes.

Help chat
I think a permanent chat(heavily regulated by gms), be it worldy or regional, is needed. MO is simply too hard to learn on your own without it.

View distance
The issue with people appearing in front of you(when travelling fast) is a serious issue.

Broker
Buy orders and the ability to sell bagged gear. Without bagged gear, selling armors is a hassle for both customer and smith.

Resource and animal spawns
With release these will be heavily farmed. I think they need to spawn/replenish faster.
Agree on all fronts. :)

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
I think help chat should be just in Haven. The problem with help chat is players just misuse it as a global chatroom to just be toxic. Seeing players being toxic and rude and what not just drains your mood
I agree on everything except the perma-help chat. Make it Haven only, so it is technically permanent so long as you remain there.

I think Haven only is too limited. Something like the first game where it is limited to an amount of game time. Maybe 12 hours of in game time.