So when does the fun really start?

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
100% agree the game needs real pvp. Shouldve had it on launch honestly because without real pvp objectives all pvp fights are just bands of mounted archers shooting down whatever noob they can find which isn't fun for anyone really. Need meaningful pvp where there are actual stakes to it. Not just like oh noes the derpderp clan is out mowing down noobs in the graveyard again oh shucks

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Patience youngling. Sieging took time to get in the first MO, and well if what they are planning is so different than the first one it should be worth the wait. For now... just enjoy the organized chaos.

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
I fear Sieging isnt going to happen for a long time you cant currently have 100+ charecters in the same node let alone start destrying assets.

If we hafto wait till UE5 we might be hooped for 2022 as well.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
sieging hype train? Its gonna be a shitshow like everything SV delivers, we ain't over the server capacity bullshit either so...

mydadnvm

Jul 8, 2020
logging into alt server 31 and setting up siege force... ok log into main... NOW!

justme

Mar 27, 2022
The server can't even handle sieging.

I keep joining guilds that evaporate within a week or two and never get anywhere. They need to consider adding 2v2/3v3 arenas before all the small man groups/solos quit.

There's really nothing for people like me to do...and joining another guild has barely helped that.

Reactions: Culinary and Tzone