Skills list

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Bro the mountains that are gonna get portaled onto and built upon. The disciples are ready at the Altar of Orrn as we speak.
If I were you I would be more worried about fist weapons being a secondary skill.
Brawling is primary, but fist weapons is not a sub skill of it...

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
If I were you I would be more worried about fist weapons being a secondary skill.
Brawling is primary, but fist weapons is not a sub skill of it...
umm thats weird. Didn't they just copy it over from MO1?

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
zoology skills being in the crafting tree is an issue, no? i mean they are needed for taming (which i didnt see this skill? or maybe i just missed it) and butchery but also combat skills like beast mastery. unless the zoology skills will be split for the combat/training part and the butchery/taming aspect then i think they should cost points from both pools.

-barcode

Rhias

May 28, 2020
zoology skills being in the crafting tree is an issue, no? i mean they are needed for taming (which i didnt see this skill? or maybe i just missed it) and butchery but also combat skills like beast mastery. unless the zoology skills will be split for the combat/training part and the butchery/taming aspect then i think they should cost points from both pools.

-barcode

Taming isn't in there yet.