Skill Suggestion Dungeoneering

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
Hey i thought of a skill that could be good for secondary that could make a good addiction to the game.

Dungeoneering
This skill levels up when looting chests/urns/barrels in dungeons
-higher skill rewards more items from chests/boxes
- More lootable that require higher dungeoneering to loot that other people cant that has goodies in

lockstart

Feb 20, 2022
I also have a skill I would like to add
The big element division
effect
- Can hold 1 spell in your hand without releasing it
- Can hold 2 spells in your hand without releasing them
- Can hold 3 spells in your hand without releasing them

The magician
effect
- Added a mark to the target, the subsequent magic does not need to aim, automatically tracking cast

Great care division
effect
- Unfurl the barrier to block units and slow target movement while in range
- You can steal the target and release it while it is channelling magic

Shadow killed
effect
- Enter nothingness and synchronize with surrounding colors

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
Would like to see a melee battle mage aswell one where they infuse melee weapons with elemental magic causing attacks to do a certain bonus, spell in this line should be castable when weapon is drawn and should cause weapons to scale more from int rather than strength and do more magical dmg.
This line should limit the amount of Strength one can take so theyuse weaker weapons sincespell dmg goes through armor so there base dmg needs to be lower.

Butseeing a melee mage would definetly be an interesting addiction

lockstart

Feb 20, 2022
Would like to see a melee battle mage aswell one where they infuse melee weapons with elemental magic causing attacks to do a certain bonus, spell in this line should be castable when weapon is drawn and should cause weapons to scale more from int rather than strength and do more magical dmg.
This line should limit the amount of Strength one can take so theyuse weaker weapons sincespell dmg goes through armor so there base dmg needs to be lower.

Butseeing a melee mage would definetly be an interesting addiction

Then I can think that such a skill can be added

Dragon Knight
-Skill effects
When a player is equipped with a dagger not equipped shield, the other hand can release defence magic
When a player has an undrugged weapon while holding a shield, the other hand can release attack magic
While the player equips the two handed weapon, it is possible to release magic to the weapon,Instantaneous release