Showing no number at queue was your biggest mistake.

Hel Mora

Jan 21, 2022
If i could see that im on 4898 in queue and then could estimate for myself that i can safely go for a walk for 1-2h it wouldnt be such a huge waste of our time.
Right now either you spent hours and hours and hours in front of your pc to get a chance to get in or just see you missed your login cause you had
a chance 5 minutes ago when you made some food.

I can wait for 5 hours. But dont let me wait 5hours in front of my pc because i could have a chance in 30s, 10minutes, 1 hour or 3 hours.

PS: Your afk-system also is nonexistant.

PPS: Love your game when i can play.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
There is no queue, its a random lotto. They cant show you a number because there is no number to show.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Reminds me of the Norm MacDonald (RIP) Cosby joke: People saying: "What really bothers me is the hypocrisy! That's the worst part!" It's like no actually I think THE THINGS HE DID WERE THE WORST PART.

Their biggest mistake is continuing to spiral, we don't have a good grasp on when we will be able to quantify it.

The only enlightening thing is people seem to be able to put up with a large amount of fail to finally play MO whenever it's ready. It makes me, personally, wary to invest in the game because the fact that they haven't been able to stop the bleeding yet makes me worried for what will happen down the line when people are actually invested in the game and something weird happens.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

The_Riddick

Jul 25, 2021
Yeah there is no queue system. I've proven this multiple times with fellow guild members who've been waiting longer and I just load up game and get in within 15mins ahead of multiple other people... However now I'm forever stuck in queue as the server situation worsens.

NOTE: NOT HAVEN!