Sensitivity change while using a bow.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Similar to Aim Down Sight ADS, in shooters this game loweres your sensitivity when ever you pull back a bow. Aiming with a bow is half the sensitivity of normal aim. I already play on 5% mouse sensitivity and this would double the distance I would need to mover my mouse which is a lot.

This is good for lowering a skill floor and makes aiming easier for people with not so great aim. But for a lot of FPS players we like a 1 to 1 ratio of the sensitivity between "hip fire" and ADS. Due to muscle memory we aim better not having to need adjust to two sensitivities while aiming.

This also make it harder to adjust between Mortal 2 and FPS games if we can not get our sensitivity the same between both games.

Please in game option allow us to have the aim with bow sensitivity the same as the your normal sensitivity. Or have a sensitivity you can set for each aim mode.

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
there must to be 3 sensitivity sliders: one for melee weapons, one for bare hands (magic), and one slider for range weapons.

wFdyF7T.png

PatWins

May 28, 2020
Yes this has been in my head since archery was first implemented. Thanks for getting it out there!