SEND ME YOUR HOT FOOD RECIPES

Demccy

Aug 11, 2021
Send me your HOT food recipes so I can test them out picture with the quantities preferred lol

Rahz

Jul 19, 2022
Hardly anyone will just give you their secret recipe for their OP HoT food. However I'll give you this.
Cooking and Alchemy are pretty similar :) So you need to have the biggest part of your dish to be a HoT Base (Aloe) and a strong HoT Multiplier needs to be the second most used ingredient (Ventriosus ). You can add more multipliers if you find them ( MO2 Alchemy guides might be useful) but Ventri in Aloe is the base recipe for all the really strong HoT stuff. Its expensive tho

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Dudes are using it in vids, with the full names, so every ingredient.

Aloe and Vent haha. I wonder if you guys are right? In MO1, cooking and alchemy were not that similar. Base was really important and oil isn't a base (afaik?) The way I was able to pump up soph food was by using multiple bases. THAT'S WHY THEY PAY ME. I dunno if I was doing it maximum efficiency, but it worked damn well.

Aloe or other oils were def worth using, though, and using A LOT, but you'd need the right tool and the right base. Isn't there a HoT food item? Like a meat or a veggie? Depending on the tool you use, or just depending on if you cook it or not, something can become healing without having raw healing.

Smoke box adds in HoT. Cooking is really cool if you take everything into account. I found making soph food that the steam pot was the best. A lot of people made soph juices, but again, juice isn't a base imo, or even if it is a base in the fermentation jar, it's not optimal.

I would imagine if cooking isn't weird that you'd want to use something that turned HoT when cooked, smoke it with something that enhances HoT (if you do like 1 unit of wood, 7 units of meat, you get something that reads out as smoked. It doesn't have to be wood, just something that you imagine might burn.) Unfort, just like with the steam pot, you gotta keep a ratio to not only make it cook, but to get the right read out... like (scrumptious word) smoked _______ .

I tend to believe people are not taking into account the cooking tool or how cooking works and are dumping potion shit into the cook box. It works! But i wonder if that's the best. At the very least, it would be much less expensive to do it the right way.

Rahz

Jul 19, 2022
Dudes are using it in vids, with the full names, so every ingredient.

Aloe and Vent haha. I wonder if you guys are right? In MO1, cooking and alchemy were not that similar. Base was really important and oil isn't a base (afaik?) The way I was able to pump up soph food was by using multiple bases. THAT'S WHY THEY PAY ME. I dunno if I was doing it maximum efficiency, but it worked damn well.

Aloe or other oils were def worth using, though, and using A LOT, but you'd need the right tool and the right base. Isn't there a HoT food item? Like a meat or a veggie? Depending on the tool you use, or just depending on if you cook it or not, something can become healing without having raw healing.

Smoke box adds in HoT. Cooking is really cool if you take everything into account. I found making soph food that the steam pot was the best. A lot of people made soph juices, but again, juice isn't a base imo, or even if it is a base in the fermentation jar, it's not optimal.

I would imagine if cooking isn't weird that you'd want to use something that turned HoT when cooked, smoke it with something that enhances HoT (if you do like 1 unit of wood, 7 units of meat, you get something that reads out as smoked. It doesn't have to be wood, just something that you imagine might burn.) Unfort, just like with the steam pot, you gotta keep a ratio to not only make it cook, but to get the right read out... like (scrumptious word) smoked _______ .

I tend to believe people are not taking into account the cooking tool or how cooking works and are dumping potion shit into the cook box. It works! But i wonder if that's the best. At the very least, it would be much less expensive to do it the right way.
Sadly all Iknow about cooking is ..well nothing. Trial and error lol
Like for real my Sheevra has a very strong stomach. But yeah bbq with whitewood/ spongewood seems to add a little healing. For meat and veggies i think finol might have some hidden stuff :) Also Im not 100% sure but both ventrisous and ventriosus meat are two different HoT multipliers xDMaybe some HoT wine is possible since vitis juice also seems to be an ok HoT base :)