ROYAL BANK OF TINDREM, END OF SUCESFULL BETA. WE WELCOME RELEASE!

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

RBT_1-0 (1).jpg

ROYAL BANK OF TINDREM, A SUCCESSFUL BETA.

The RBT continues on its way with determination and optimism.
We were the first trader's guild to operate in the beta and finally, the day when the gods will allow us to return to our world is drawing near.

With the release about us I want to take a moment to reflect on the RBT, the trading community and our future.
When the beta started, there was a lot of skepticism about whether a guild focused on full trader style (as
ICH) would be viable.

With effort and dedication, the
RBT has shown that it is possible.

Despite our small numbers, our success has been resounding. Among our successes I would like to cite some that I consider most relevant:

- Establish ourselves as the main operators of the
sale of arms in the west of Myrland, regularly filling corridors with our flagship products (swords and spears). (The sales of the last two months were literally massive)

- We have also offered personalized service to important
personalities of Myrland, offering luxury items, such as armor and cronite weapons, for the wealthiest pockets.

- We have cooperated in the
financing of 4 keeps in Myrland, with an economic effort that has exceeded 16,000g.

- We have developed
our gold transfer network efficiently and successfully.

- We have developed
strong economic and cooperation ties with numerous guilds and associates, proveed transport, man of work, mats and resources.

- we have given birth to some new and crazy projects like the creation of our
own currency and our section for games of chance and lotteries. (all this is under development but it works fine)

- We have been the
first guild in the history of Myrland to design and use sucessfull a debt bond buying and selling system in Myrland. (a project that I hope to develop in the future)

In short, this is only part of the work we have done.
None of this would have been possible without an incredible human team, made up of both veterans and well-known merchants, as well as new players with obvious talent and great projection.

Old veterans like
Angelo, Canopo or Amelia or Grubem, have endowed the guild with solidity and experience and the new blood that we have found in the figure of players like Evilhomer (extraordinary) nishkin, (our brilliant new officer) Jonan, Fumbles, Legende, Aurelion, Gladiux, Dionisius, and many others do nothing but predict a bright future for this guild.

I want to thank everyone for their support, courage, determination and dedication to achieving our goals, none of this would have been possible without all of them. I can think of no better men with whom to have the honor of sharing guild and destiny in Myrland. Guys, you are incredible.

I have always thought that perpetuating the lifestyle of the merchants was something important for the health of the community and I am proud to have contributed my grain of sand.

All of these guys are destined to be the next generation of traders, so that when old fat cats like me (many years from now! I still have work to do in Myrland) are gone, our lifestyle, which was inspired by the
ICH ideals, survive.
The sky is the limit for us to be honest and I feel full of energy, hope and optimism.

Anyway I want to make a
special mention to who is now the president of RBT, my old and loyal friend Angelo.
When a few months ago, I suffered a very strong personal crisis (for reasons that have already been left behind and are not worth mentioning)
The guild was left in his hands and he supported it with talent, intelligence and dedication.
Upon my return I found a small but united community, clinging to our ideals and motivated.
Without him, and his decisive contribution at that critical moment, none of this would have been possible.
I can't think of a better president for
RBT, to be frank. I myself will vote for you in the next elections! hahaha

I also want to
thank this amazing and crazy community.
Actually the RBT would be nothing without her.
All our friends, associates, the people who believe in us and our small but ambitious project, have allowed us to get where we are.
Our friends, in guilds like KOTO, LEGION, TC, SLAV, BEAR, EM, OG, ART, (and many more) are part of our magnificent gaming experience and none of this would be possible without them.
What honour work with all this great houses.

I think the guild has a lot to improve and I think we can and should reflect on our experience in the beta, but I say goodbye to the beta with this report to the community, thanking all my friends for their loyalty and interest in the humble guild that I founded and now my friend Angelo chairs.

Thank you Myrland, for this incredible year.
See you on the other side.

Last edited: