Roleplay - Bard profession

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Really?! Even in the tavern? What kind of roleplaying game is this?
At this point, I want to know from where and who the Fear of Lawyers was put into Star Vault about this issue. (Assuming thzat "Discord" or @LGM Discord 's pronouncement is reported accurately and comes from 'above'.) People have written melodies and lyrics for their own & others' use & possible amusement in these games, independent of Star Vault, under varying terms of copyright and copyleft.

Reactions: Ichorous

MoltenIdol

Apr 6, 2021
I actually wrote a song when i was killed by another player, and played it for him using voicechat, in order to stop him from spawncamping me. I still have the text and notes, sang and played it on my guitar in my living room, with something heavy on the voicechat key.

I'm really hoping they stick with it and add ingame instruments, on which you can play whatever you want. I would love to be a travelling bard. The magic is definitely a side-bonus ;)

Also, really hope they add some pipes, smoking animations, and something that is legal to smoke everywhere. Would be cool. Maybe even pipecrafting haha ;)

Edit:
I forgot I actually played music on a street corner in Toxai using voicechat, and Ihave to say, it was a really great experience playing music in this game all in all. People would sit down and hang out with me, give me coins and whatnot. It seemed like it really fit well into the game for me, and other people too :)
I also was invited to join a band of people as their bard, sadly I never joined. I haven't been online much lately. But being able toplay music in Mortal Online II, would definitely get me back in <3

PS: Also, instrument-crafting!!!???<3?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: Amadman and Raknor