Robmo Love Poll:

Does Robmo have your full support as the community manager?

• Total voters

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I got time for two polls today, ahaha. Since it seems like there is some (albeit it seems minor) pushback against a player CM, I wanted to poll the community. In fact, I am submitting my app to SV as POLLMASTER.

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
I will claim his skull after I fill him with arrows from atop my war horse!

But yes, I think he is a better community manager than most in that field.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I have no problem with Robmo the person or player, but I imagine some guilds and people certainly would given his history of shit-talking them. None of this changes the fact that a active player should not be a community manager, game master, etc. for a competitive game like Mortal Online 2.

good post, see, this is why we poll!

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I'm fine with it being a player. Someone who actually is a long term player, cares and knows a lot more about the game. Its really obvious when parts of the dev team dont play a game. Especially when it comes to game balance. There could obvious be an issue if this player has a strong bias. But if they are capable of being fairly neutral, it should be a good thing.

Jybwee

May 28, 2020
I'd prefer it not to be a player, BUT the guy has done a ton to improve my experience with getting info on this game.

I have sat thru full Henrik streams. I have sat in Discord chat waiting for updates. Sifted through inane forum posts... all for a nugget of something a dev said/promised/clarified
I've grown to find it... tiring.

If all he does is keep up-to-date concise info in those top Discord channels... then show me a donate button.