Revert Horse Flag

D

Deleted member 44

When I would attack players I would kill their horses and give them the option on whether or not they wanted to engage me. You've taken that away from Henrik, and so too have you taken away my mercy towards the players that choose not to attack. Now that horse killing makes me full grey to the target, meaning that if they die even if I don't attack them I will get a murder count/standing loss. With this new system, my mercy is now gone and I will bathe in the blood of every player I see. I highly recommend that you revert this change.

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
if you think this is a carebear change, then mortal 1 was the ultimate carebear experience to ever exist.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
When I would attack players I would kill their horses and give them the option on whether or not they wanted to engage me. You've taken that away from Henrik, and so too have you taken away my mercy towards the players that choose not to attack. Now that horse killing makes me full grey to the target, meaning that if they die even if I don't attack them I will get a murder count/standing loss. With this new system, my mercy is now gone and I will bathe in the blood of every player I see. I highly recommend that you revert this change.
I'm amazed that you still care about MC

Tiberius

Mar 31, 2021
Stop crying about the change. This was a known change coming for well over a year, just like Red Preist change. Get good, do package missions, or don't do criminal actions. The only carebears I see here are the supposed criminals who can't handle the punishments for being a criminal.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
SV trying to intentionally kill their game. Its just a horse man why are people getting double the penalty for fighting a mounted player.

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
Just because people join a forum recently doesn't mean they haven't been around for a while. Wel-known just means you post a lot here. I'm red 24/7 unlike some of you here. If you can't handle playing the game how it's meant to be played, then play something else. It's that simple my friend. Ok kid.

Also, there are plenty of videos of you getting owned constantly on YouTube. Let's not pretend you are good. One search on Discord or YouTube pulls up all your failings in MO. How is the double horse armor exploit working out for you? LOL
Lol that actually funny even with the double horse armor exploit he still couldn't kill the guy an he almost died too. This explains why he now demanding MA buffs on the forums 24/7 because he legit couldn't even win fights even when he was cheating, how can he possible win them now?

Reactions: Archiel and strycio
D

Deleted member 44

Lol that actually funny even with the double horse armor exploit he still couldn't kill the guy an he almost died too. This explains why he now demanding MA buffs on the forums 24/7 because he legit couldn't even win fights even when he was cheating, how can he possible win them now?
I won and you're saying I lost. Cute. Guy was a full steel oghmir and your surprised he out damages me as a foot archer. Guy only got away because he gear crunched a 200 HP potion. You guys on these forums are actually delusion. Getting so hurt that I constantly kill all of you.

strycio

Apr 1, 2021

Classic shmuckrick, flees when opponents horse is down. Hilarious!

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
I won and you're saying I lost. Cute. Guy was a full steel oghmir and your surprised he out damages me as a foot archer. Guy only got away because he gear crunched a 200 HP potion. You guys on these forums are actually delusion. Getting so hurt that I constantly kill all of you.

You just kill horses, everybody knows that. And whats about that double Armor exploit, are you going to take position on that shmuckyboi?

D

Deleted member 44

You just kill horses, everybody knows that. And whats about that double Armor exploit, are you going to take position on that shmuckyboi?
Alright my number one fan boy.

"Double horse armor is not an exploit" - LGM Discord

Craksh

Jun 15, 2020
Lol Nice try