Good idea?

• Yeah

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lord_yoshi

Oct 3, 2020
Right now weakspots are heavily dependent on RNG to activate. RNG has no place in a "skill-based" game, so I would like to see the hidden weakspot values replaced with a fixed armor penetration percentage. This armor penetration value would simply be the percentage of damage that ignores defending player armor defense values.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
A chance to do damage or to have damage done isnt decent game design. Should minimalize RNG when ever you can.

A better system would to have WS actually be aimed at parts of the hit box like armpits.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Agreed. I actually wouldn't mind RNG in the world and loot mechanics though. Nothing too crazy, but just enough to spice tedious activities up. Like finding a random chest or a random rare animal, getting rare skill books as drops, random events, etc

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Agreed. I actually wouldn't mind RNG in the world and loot mechanics though. Nothing too crazy, but just enough to spice tedious activities up. Like finding a random chest or a random rare animal, getting rare skill books as drops, random events, etc
yeah thats decent RNG like breaks up the world seeming to be the same evertime you go out.

Reactions: ArcaneConsular