Rep system and murder count system

wwkiller

Mar 30, 2021
nederland
ya this system is just broken.
if you fight another guild they can just murder report you into 5 murder counts easy, they wil never accept a war decalartion.
then you would need to walk back to town for 30 min every time you die.
i get wanting to protect new players and punish ganking or bandit gameplay.
but this is also a punish to any player that enjoys pvp gameplay over pve.
the devs say TC will fix it, but thats no ware near.

i say scap this dum blue priest red priest stuff for now and just add a red priest ouside of all towns until there is time for a better solution.

i dont really see any other way to enage in pvp oudside of a war decaration. or waiting to get to get attaced. (that always ends 1vs X)
without any other way its not fair to punish the players that like pvp more then pve.

the rep system is ok i guess. as a pvp player you always end up farming rep a lot, witch makes for good gameplay travaling from town to town.

for those that never have had a murder count above 5. you cant res in town any more and need to walk back to town for 30-60 min every time you die.
all players with under 5 murder count can give you a new murder count if you go grey first.
and you lose one rep for every kill or pet kill you make when reported.
you only get about 1-2 reb per parcel.
when you enage in a lot of guild vs guild or pvp in genaral your gone die a lot and need to farm a lot of rep and gear.

Reactions: Starz

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
There has already been said that they are adding so that if you kill people from another guild a lot there will be an automatic war declaration.
So that solves your war declaration dodging problem.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
There has already been said that they are adding so that if you kill people from another guild a lot there will be an automatic war declaration.
so what, will become murderer before that happens XD dumb shit after dumb shit

Gronil

Sep 2, 2020
The issue is having the red priests near town was extremely abusable, but they really needed to add a better system to replace them when they removed them.

I said in the past those priests should be removed, but I don't even see a reason to have blue and red priests when standing exists. Every pirest should just be a red priest. It's just kind of stupid you could have 100 Tindremic rep but the Meduli priest for some reason cares that you killed some Khurites. It fixes the same issues removing the ones right outside town fixed, while also not needlessly punishing people who keep their reputation up with other factions.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
The issue is having the red priests near town was extremely abusable, but they really needed to add a better system to replace them when they removed them.

I said in the past those priests should be removed, but I don't even see a reason to have blue and red priests when standing exists. Every pirest should just be a red priest. It's just kind of stupid you could have 100 Tindremic rep but the Meduli priest for some reason cares that you killed some Khurites. It fixes the same issues removing the ones right outside town fixed, while also not needlessly punishing people who keep their reputation up with other factions.
house equerrys and guild support and u taking off a massive pressure from towns, its the most straight forward basic fix they could ever do. But no, they want to add shit like that with TC in 2 years xD

red priests exist because of murdercounts, they just wanna keep that shit ingame like a souvenir from MO1, brightests minds making this game.

Reactions: Finnley

wwkiller

Mar 30, 2021
nederland
they are so focused on their servers that they start to make more stupid mistakes buy the day. for a lot of beta players PvP was their contend, its kinda dum to punish the player base that has been playing sinds beta, sinds they are more likley to stick around for the long run then new players.

Finnley

Jul 8, 2020
cant really play with mechanics that only exist in Henriks vision

Reactions: Bloodterst

Kurbb

Sep 13, 2021
war decs shouldnt have to be accepted anyway. Whoever thought of that is stupid.