remove TRINKETS, add in Siege/Donk/Molva/Lyk:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I realized why the game is getting fuckier, even tho I am not playing. They keep adding end game power creep content to a game that doesn't even HAVE end game yet.

"lololol" as they say. Trinkets, no, put them back on the shelf. "New" magic schools, hold that for a sec. Why can't we go thru the 'roadmap' more or less like MO1? I realize it's EASIER in a program state to add something like trinkets (probably one of the few things that won't glitch out cuz it's just a number adjustment,) but I mean... buggy lyks, buggy molvas, buggy siege... at least good buggy content??

Need more mounts even if you are gonna keep all the stats the same.

YOUR GAME HAS LESS THAN 1k PEOPLE PLAYING IT, SV. TIME TO MAN UP. It might have SEEMED like a necessary change when nobody could log in and you had to throw up alt servers... something that you would never have done otherwise, but I think we're at that point and MORE for making the game good.

It blows my mind that this game is so garby (lol sorry SV) that it can't pull, of all of the gamers in the world, more than it has. And it's painfully obvious it lost a bunch of potential players, and the real question is... will they come back? The second real question is... why would they come back for TRINKETS? Why would you add something you added deeply end game before the core game is even finished? Other than cuz you can... and it's something. STOP ADDING THINGS JUST TO SAY YOU DID SOMETHING.

Glitching bosses, MA-ing, all that stuff is MO1 bread and butter cmon haha. MO is a derpy game. But they need to get the content level back on MO1 level (I SAY YET AGAIN,) so that people can see why anyone even played this game in the first place.

It's just sad. Sad sad sad. Is this some money laundering operation? I fail to see how else it could end up like this.

Edit: I say this because you send out e-mails acting as though you are going to revitalize the pop with these changes. I have a feeling... you won't. But I hope you find a way.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
They say sieging is going through a massive revamp from MO1 to what they want to do for MO2. While I believe this is true, I dont see why we cant have battering rams to take down houses or strongholds for now. You can easily make it so keeps cant be destroyed for now. Or add a line that gives houses a hit point amount that you can beat it down and force it open by causing enough damage till it is repaired.

I mean there is a couple of suggestions to fix this stuff. But no... lets wait for TC.. which will come in two parts. First part will be more structures to add around keeps and strongholds that cant be destroyed so more crap cluttering the world. And then siege equipment.... lol so the last thing we get is the ability to destroy.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
YOUR GAME HAS LESS THAN 1k PEOPLE PLAYING IT, SV. TIME TO MAN UP.

Don't underestimate the number of players! With averaged 750 players online during week days and a little bit more during weekend you can't count this as the number of active players because nobody plays 24/7. With 3/7 one would get about 5k or 6k players.

But I can agree to most other points of your post. Many players seem to have fun to farm trinkets, and some players even pay ridiculous prices for good trinkets. With the knowledge about the history of MO1 and the trinkets of MO1 (the stats of the trinkets and the way trinkets worked didn't change in MO2, only the charging system changed) most trinkets are useless. And the prices will go down dramatically in some weeks or month.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Don't underestimate the number of players! With averaged 750 players online during week days and a little bit more during weekend you can't count this as the number of active players because nobody plays 24/7. With 3/7 one would get about 5k or 6k players.

But I can agree to most other points of your post. Many players seem to have fun to farm trinkets, and some players even pay ridiculous prices for good trinkets. With the knowledge about the history of MO1 and the trinkets of MO1 (the stats of the trinkets and the way trinkets worked didn't change in MO2, only the charging system changed) most trinkets are useless. And the prices will go down dramatically in some weeks or month.

I feel you, but I've watched a lot of games kinda 'go the route,' and usually when they add stuff like trinkets its a last ditch effort. No reason to add them in about 6mo. SIX MONTHs. MO BEEN OUT FOR 6 MO.

People want more stuff. They want trinkets, they will want necro scrolls. It'll keep people farming and the game moving, but it's not gonna create a game to build with. :/ At this point I dunno if siege will, either, but making it closer to before is better... I mean, at the very least if they could get it working w/ MO1 early content and looking slightly better I think that would be a win.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Bump, still remove trinkets. Don't turn your game into more of a joke than it already is! I can't believe, honestly, people accept trinkets even if they got da good ones. ITS NOT GOOD FOR GAM. NOT SPIRIT. NO VISION.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I realized why the game is getting fuckier, even tho I am not playing. They keep adding end game power creep content to a game that doesn't even HAVE end game yet.

"lololol" as they say. Trinkets, no, put them back on the shelf. "New" magic schools, hold that for a sec. Why can't we go thru the 'roadmap' more or less like MO1? I realize it's EASIER in a program state to add something like trinkets (probably one of the few things that won't glitch out cuz it's just a number adjustment,) but I mean... buggy lyks, buggy molvas, buggy siege... at least good buggy content??

Need more mounts even if you are gonna keep all the stats the same.

YOUR GAME HAS LESS THAN 1k PEOPLE PLAYING IT, SV. TIME TO MAN UP. It might have SEEMED like a necessary change when nobody could log in and you had to throw up alt servers... something that you would never have done otherwise, but I think we're at that point and MORE for making the game good.

It blows my mind that this game is so garby (lol sorry SV) that it can't pull, of all of the gamers in the world, more than it has. And it's painfully obvious it lost a bunch of potential players, and the real question is... will they come back? The second real question is... why would they come back for TRINKETS? Why would you add something you added deeply end game before the core game is even finished? Other than cuz you can... and it's something. STOP ADDING THINGS JUST TO SAY YOU DID SOMETHING.

Glitching bosses, MA-ing, all that stuff is MO1 bread and butter cmon haha. MO is a derpy game. But they need to get the content level back on MO1 level (I SAY YET AGAIN,) so that people can see why anyone even played this game in the first place.

It's just sad. Sad sad sad. Is this some money laundering operation? I fail to see how else it could end up like this.

Edit: I say this because you send out e-mails acting as though you are going to revitalize the pop with these changes. I have a feeling... you won't. But I hope you find a way.

They released trinckets cuz it doesn't require much design and it's a nice piece of placeholder content for people to exhaust in a week.

They prob have no clue what to do with sieging, they don't have a system just some fantastic stories from Henrique in SVs streams. But one thing for sure, expect sieging to be placeholder bullshit because thats the quality of content they deliver.

They are going through the roadmap as they would do in MO1 dude, by not delivering, skipping content and after long months of waiting what it comes out is total dog ass and entire guilds that have been holding their breath uninstall and goes to play fortnite.

I can't even remember whens the last time they really added content in a patch instead of minor fixes" and placeholder poop.

Idk man they said been bussy with one server stability and fixing" the game but is there actual content since launch? Or prior launch? We can't be really calling content to trinckets and bounty hunter, thats just placeholders.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021

Absolutly relative not mentioning people have a media of 2-3 accounts each.
True health markers are actual people populating the world, and the regions i generally play in are really empty rn, but that doesn't mean there aint concentration of players, just in specific places.

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
They released trinckets cuz it doesn't require much design and it's a nice piece of placeholder content for people to exhaust in a week.

They prob have no clue what to do with sieging, they don't have a system just some fantastic stories from Henrique in SVs streams. But one thing for sure, expect sieging to be placeholder bullshit because thats the quality of content they deliver.

They are going through the roadmap as they would do in MO1 dude, by not delivering, skipping content and after long months of waiting what it comes out is total dog ass and entire guilds that have been holding their breath uninstall and goes to play fortnite.

I can't even remember whens the last time they really added content in a patch instead of minor fixes" and placeholder poop.

Idk man they said been bussy with one server stability and fixing" the game but is there actual content since launch? Or prior launch? We can't be really calling content to trinckets and bounty hunter, thats just placeholders.
I have no hopes for sieging, its just gonna be copy & paste from MO1 with aimbot guards, your just gonna have to feed/equip the guards so more grind...

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
They are adding end game content to a game that you can walk 20 mins and not see a mob in the unfinished dead world.

Reactions: Daikos and Calcal

Tzone

May 16, 2021
They are adding end game content to a game that you can walk 20 mins and not see a mob in the unfinished dead world.
Nah you get greifed by dynamic spawns now that aggro onto you as soon as you render in the spawner now

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I have no hopes for sieging, its just gonna be copy & paste from MO1 with aimbot guards, your just gonna have to feed/equip the guards so more grind...
Honestly the games so bad I’m wishing it could be as shit as mo 1. It would be a massive upgrade

like if some kid ran me down on his super mount hitting for 100s with a death knight in tow before running to his palisade with 50 guards I’d be ecstatic.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Honestly the games so bad I’m wishing it could be as shit as mo 1. It would be a massive upgrade

like if some kid ran me down on his super mount hitting for 100s with a death knight in tow before running to his palisade with 50 guards I’d be ecstatic.
We know this, we know that if the current population of MO2 would be in MO1 it would be considerable more fun.

Reactions: Bladeer01

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Nah you get greifed by dynamic spawns now that aggro onto you as soon as you render in the spawner now
Depends on what part of the world. The priest south west of Vadda I've never seen a mob on my way back to town. Bakti is the opposite, and I get zerged by wolves and shit every time lmao. They could have changed it tho.

Or a staple MO1 moment, dodging the MC, but he still hit you for 100 head anyway because the games prediction was complete ass lmao. What's sad is MO1 was still fun yet being one of the most shit games ever.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Depends on what part of the world. The priest south west of Vadda I've never seen a mob on my way back to town. Bakti is the opposite, and I get zerged by wolves and shit every time lmao. They could have changed it tho.

Or a staple MO1 moment, dodging the MC, but he still hit you for 100 head anyway because the games prediction was complete ass lmao. What's sad is MO1 was still fun yet being one of the most shit games ever.
Depending on the weapon the MC used but predicting MC was easier than predicting footis, thats for sure.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

"what like you go outside and walk 20 minutes and expect to see a wild animal?!" that's still one of the best all time MOFO gam to RL comparisons ahaha.

So much missed potential. It's funny we said we wanted PvE to be more dangerous but not that we wanted every mob to be rabid and chase you til you either die or it dies. There is just not a lot of sense of 'area' in MO2; you never feel like you are in... a wild plain, an oasis, etc, you know? It's just like rando pop up oh look some wisents. Put a bandit camp, put some wisents outside. World building.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
"what like you go outside and walk 20 minutes and expect to see a wild animal?!" that's still one of the best all time MOFO gam to RL comparisons ahaha.

So much missed potential. It's funny we said we wanted PvE to be more dangerous but not that we wanted every mob to be rabid and chase you til you either die or it dies. There is just not a lot of sense of 'area' in MO2; you never feel like you are in... a wild plain, an oasis, etc, you know? It's just like rando pop up oh look some wisents. Put a bandit camp, put some wisents outside. World building.

Well I do live in the country... lol

I see drunk hicks when I step out my front door some nights, so does that count?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Well I do live in the country... lol

I see drunk hicks when I step out my front door some nights, so does that count?

haha... see drunk hicks in the distance... ah damn it... oh shit they're coming this way.... run thru corn field, turn around, parry, run run, in a forest now, drunk hick chipping at your health, in the end, as the trees break open and you run into the light, you turn around and take one last, feeble look at the drunk hick as he puts you into mercy mode and your screen goes red.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
how does removing trinkets wil make siege systems come faster?

Sorry, as I have said before I feel like my 'irony' or w/e... hard to explain what exactly it is, that MAKES SENSE TO PEOPLE who speak English natively, and sounds like gibberish to people who don't (or sometimes does to everyone), is messing with what I'm trying to say, syntactically.

I'm not saying +1 -1 in that, what I'm saying is what I said: stop adding dogshit that you used to infuse life into the game like 3rd 'shock'... trinkets just do not belong in MO. That's some real shit. That's some I'm surprised people don't quit the game over that shit, talking about balance lolol. So, basically, what I am doing is saying "stop adding this BS and add essential core stuff." Like the thing said, we know you are looking forward to sieging, and we are, too! Let's plan together! When it's like ??? I can't imagine Mo without sieging. 4r. We're talking about some( AT RELEASE) like oh well maybe in a month they add sieging. It's SAD. SV at this point you just need to make it so people can go in on buildings w/ weps if you can't find out how to make siege work haha.

But really, shouts... some clades... trinkets... those things are very against what MO was. MO didn't turn out to be ultimate skill based gam, at least when I played, but it was set up so that it wasn't hard to spec a char and get in things, and if you could play, you did it. What held you down from doing anything was getting there alive. All this GRIND, artificial BS. I was able to become a cook fast because I could do my own thing. I didn't have to grind for expensive books (well the one semi grind for a nub in MO1, pet books, etc) that are like 1k to even prol spec a skill like necro then prol find a bunch of drops to fill it out. It's like man I just wanna roll a necro and see what's up. I know that's kind of 'off topic' seeming, but IMO it's not. IT ALL TIES IN.

I'm hoping SV fixes soon.

- ya boy

Reactions: Jatix

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
'... trinkets just do not belong in MO. That's some real shit.
What are you talking about? magic trinkets don't belong in a magic fantasy game?
So your irony wasn't so ironic after all ... that's what you think, trinkets shouldn't be there in the first place ... which is weird, since it should have been there since launch. What made a lot of people quit without being able to put words on it, is precisely the lack of random loots that makes your farm sessions more fun. Until trinkets, you knew EXACTLY what you would get when you went to places.
Shit was boring and useless before, now you can just farm some bandits ... you never know!
fills up hotspots, creates pvp ... it sure doesn't belong at all ...

So, basically, what I am doing is saying "stop adding this BS and add essential core stuff."
hotspots are more core than sieging, for one simple reason : sieging is useless if you don't have stuff to fight for ... ego dramas are just bandades.
there is no point to add siege before you have enough shit to fight over, like there was no point to add housing before you could really live in it.
Now you want your base near bosses.

But really, shouts... some clades... trinkets... those things are very against what MO was. MO didn't turn out to be ultimate skill based gam, at least when I played, but it was set up so that it wasn't hard to spec a char and get in things, and if you could play, you did it. What held you down from doing anything was getting there alive. All this GRIND, artificial BS. I was able to become a cook fast because I could do my own thing.
- Shouts are moral boosts/debuffs, that's not weird at all.
- what clade? not everything can be 100% logical ... what game does anyway?
- trinkets are very good long term goals.
MO need more long term grind, the trick is to not force the grind ... but game designers are still trying to figure out how to do that ... since players are just premature ejaculators, they just rush to the end ... and then get bored, and blame it all on others.
Apart for some skill exceptions, your character feels complete way to soon ... you get too fast to the "wtf do i do now", in a game whose main problem is lack of content ...
quite a dumb start, but maybe they won't do it for mo3 ... who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: Bicorps