Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Keurk

May 28, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
Once they added weight to the starter armor I don't object to it. I enjoy killing people over and over.
The armor crafting system isn't being tested by many people. though and I think it needs it.
I think the starter armor has better resistance than the armor that people will be crafting in the beginning of the game/release, as well, so I prefer to play in worse armor so it will feel familiar at release.
This starter armor and weapons will get a price at the vendor at release and I think there will be better armor in the game after a week.
right now a starter armor is made from
plate scale + ironsilk
or steel+ironsilk if the armor type can support steel.
So definitly i think the "starting gear" at release if there is any ,or the first armors people craft (bones, horned or keeled scales, silk, furs ),will not protect that well

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
This starter armor and weapons will get a price at the vendor at release and I think there will be better armor in the game after a week.
We will be able to buy the starter armors from a vendor? That's a big change from their insistence on having a player economy. I don't think that I will bother with an armor smith if that becomes the case.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
We will be able to buy the starter armors from a vendor? That's a big change from their insistence on having a player economy. I don't think that I will bother with an armor smith if that becomes the case.

I think so, yes, we got starter armor and weapons at vendors I think with the Haven patch in MO1. And bandits and undeads dropped simple armor long time before.

Goltarion

Jun 3, 2020
The "starter armor" needs to be worse imo if it should fill the role of vendor armor in MO1

Reactions: Rorry