Red Name Change / Rep System:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I got a simple one. Just wanted to put this here, then I'm gonna float away haha.

SV, if you make it so that REDS can be attacked in cities, there is no reason to have a rep system at all anymore.

The rep sys affects horse griefing and going grey, sure, but the idea of running parcels is to put against MCs.

If anything, it should be bad rep = RED NAME in certain territory and Murderer = RED NAME everywhere. Take some of the grind out of your game. Add in some more priests, too, sheit.

Once again I will throw in my 2c: It really makes sense to have guards dissuade ALL in town combat and make Reds attack-able only outside of guard range. If you come into a town with a horse, for instance, there is no way it's not gonna get blown up. It's just pretty dumb imo. Not well thought out. There's always that one thing when you think SV is finally going to do the right thing. Ehhh.

Reactions: Tzone and Rahz

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
I got a simple one. Just wanted to put this here, then I'm gonna float away haha.

SV, if you make it so that REDS can be attacked in cities, there is no reason to have a rep system at all anymore.

The rep sys affects horse griefing and going grey, sure, but the idea of running parcels is to put against MCs.

If anything, it should be bad rep = RED NAME in certain territory and Murderer = RED NAME everywhere. Take some of the grind out of your game. Add in some more priests, too, sheit.

Once again I will throw in my 2c: It really makes sense to have guards dissuade ALL in town combat and make Reds attack-able only outside of guard range. If you come into a town with a horse, for instance, there is no way it's not gonna get blown up. It's just pretty dumb imo. Not well thought out. There's always that one thing when you think SV is finally going to do the right thing. Ehhh.
Do you think SV fools? Stop trying to drag your bullshit, go and suck it, if excessive freedom turns into permissiveness among individual smart-ass bastards, then you will get despotism for everyone.