Recent shit changes that need to be reverted

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
Without talking about obvious other changes that always happen to this game that are ultra dogshit and never get reverted, like adding tower shields etc.

1. The consuming of potions. On paper the sipping might seem like a good idea, but the execution is ULTRA dogshit. You went from a useable near instant potion, to some trash that takes 5 fucking seconds to go off. Add a seperate keybind to take a single sip and revert the normal use to how it was before.

2. The handlehit change that just happened. This does absolutely nothing other than lower the skill ceiling in the game (the exact opposite of what should be happening). Only shit players ever complain about handlehits, because they cant aim their hits. You can argue that this is ok for 2h clubs and 2h axes because both of those weapons are dogshit. For every other weapon, this change should be reverted to 0 damage on handlehits. Not only does it lower the skill ceiling by simply making it easier for shit players to do damage, but it also removes forcing handlehits and avoiding damage by running into someone.

Put me on the test team thanks.

Put me in charge of balancing in this game and i will have it fixed in 2 weeks.

Bye.

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
Im on board for everything, Besides your opening statement.
Towershields need a buff to always block frontal attacks when blocking down.
Swords should do good blunt damage but only if there is a mordhau grip added to the game. And nowhere near the damage of an axe or club!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Xronim and Piet

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
While I agree that the game is dog tier, the issue isn't really that its shit, its more that the game is trash.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
100+ damage from lance handle hits.
Spam a 1H hammer/axe hitting 20 - 35ish damage from handle hits, which makes it more efficient to spam handle hits, since it's much better dps than landing clean weapon head hits.

Fought an Oghmir with his tower shield, trying to spam me down with handle hits with his 1H hammer. Then his arcane archer buddy with a risen taur dog came along and another with two wolves came. Great gaming experience, felt like searching for the nearest fork and power socket.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I has already be confirmed. Damage nerf for some new spells. Reduced damage for handel hits and so on in next hotfix.