Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 44

This week we have players that have been killed by GMs and players banned for playing the game as a developer said that they would be allowed to play it.

Reactions: Tzone

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
This week we have players that have been killed by GMs and players banned for playing the game as a developer said that they would be allowed to play it.

Well to quote my Drill Sgt. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Among other recent events this week;
Alvarins have targeted certain parts of the Elhazrad Family, the scions of Monica the Pleb. The Elhazrad Shop condemn all specicist actions, in the past and those of the present. We ask that our loyal customers join us in condemning these specicist acts.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
Likely down a few events -

Some players have been finding areas within towns where they can kill pets without the guards being able to get to them due to pathing. I believe GMs have amended this by teleporting Guards to them.

Some people have been bugging Trolls and other spawns by placing houses close to them so they can be solo'ed from the door.

Some players have been soloing bosses for some time by exploiting the fact that they do not fully regen HP when combined with a spiritualist. So portal in, hit, die, repeat.

I think any of these are quite obviously not game intended mechanics. In regards to the last one, the players bragged about it, said themselves they were exploiting it in help chat and a live twitch with Henrik. Stupidity does not even cover the actions of some of these people.

Reactions: Hodo and grendel

LM Tychon

Jul 19, 2020
We have posted announcements related to this on our discord server. I will repost them for you before we get into any rule breaking.
1654039869449.png
1654040005874.png
With the announcements being posted I am locking this thread.

Reactions: Hodo and Belegar
Status
Not open for further replies.