Race Change! suggestion

zerolife

Nov 30, 2020
Race Change for 250g with a -35% clade xp
adds an extra gold sink to the game and saves people the frustration of redoing everything and trading all items to friends and alts

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Game needs rerollls badly. My friend who was going to play a mage who I then talked into making a fighter on launch wants to be a mage but wasted tons of time getting all the armor books and stuff so rerolling isnt an option.

An easy fix would be to not have 1 shitty character slot in a game with so many different builds but...

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
We deserve at least one and perhaps later we get more like vet points, everyone deserves rerolls cuz most people's first char is shit, and fuck off at 35% clade. I'd rather pay 3500 gold :eek:

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Game needs rerollls badly. My friend who was going to play a mage who I then talked into making a fighter on launch wants to be a mage but wasted tons of time getting all the armor books and stuff so rerolling isnt an option.

An easy fix would be to not have 1 shitty character slot in a game with so many different builds but...

If he is a human or alvarin or even oghmir he can easily reskill into a mage. There are age potions, weight gain food, and shrink food. So it isnt hard to just reskill.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

zerolife

Nov 30, 2020
We deserve at least one and perhaps later we get more like vet points, everyone deserves rerolls cuz most people's first char is shit, and fuck off at 35% clade. I'd rather pay 3500 gold :eek:
Im with you on that but i would rather lose all my clade than reset everything. With it being 20% for clade reset i thought 35% was a good balance as your getting the clade reset and race change

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Im with you on that but i would rather lose all my clade than reset everything. With it being 20% for clade reset i thought 35% was a good balance as your getting the clade reset and race change

I don't think it's 20. I think it's 15 or 10 even, and that's still a big hit depending on how much you have.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
If he is a human or alvarin or even oghmir he can easily reskill into a mage. There are age potions, weight gain food, and shrink food. So it isnt hard to just reskill.
He's a Khurite. One of the least ideal races in the game. He could still do it but it would kidna just suck lol.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
He's a Khurite. One of the least ideal races in the game. He could still do it but it would kidna just suck lol.

Yeah would just basically be at a raw disadvantage vs every other foot fighter, but at least I'm crafting lol. Khur isn't trash trash, but they are def not a viable race atm. 1v1 I still prol do better than w/ veela tho, sadly, haha. But yeah, it really is that serious. I need a reroll. I don't mind having a trash char, like I might reroll pure sardu or something, who knows. Maybe not, but I MIGHT. It would at least have a niche and purpose.

The Khurite is just treated like an OP race when it's not. It's def good 'for a human,' but it's not excelling in anything, not even as a mid speed skirmisher, tho I will have to really get lean to be sure of that. The speed curve def hit them the hardest esp w/ veelas going boosted speeds.

Also given meta, their absence of psyche does suck. They just need more att pts and prol better caps, in the absence of re-doing the whole speed curve, they need more dex.

Edit: cuz I mean I'd stay on this Khur build if they made Khur what it is treated as, and perform as it did in MO1. Sometimes ya gotta update w/ the times. Khur for a race has a high psyche cap, too bad they can't fill it. IF they COULD they might turn into some crazy reflection hybrid psyfighter haha.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah would just basically be at a raw disadvantage vs every other foot fighter, but at least I'm crafting lol. Khur isn't trash trash, but they are def not a viable race atm. 1v1 I still prol do better than w/ veela tho, sadly, haha. But yeah, it really is that serious. I need a reroll. I don't mind having a trash char, like I might reroll pure sardu or something, who knows. Maybe not, but I MIGHT. It would at least have a niche and purpose.

The Khurite is just treated like an OP race when it's not. It's def good 'for a human,' but it's not excelling in anything, not even as a mid speed skirmisher, tho I will have to really get lean to be sure of that. The speed curve def hit them the hardest esp w/ veelas going boosted speeds.

Also given meta, their absence of psyche does suck. They just need more att pts and prol better caps, in the absence of re-doing the whole speed curve, they need more dex.

Edit: cuz I mean I'd stay on this Khur build if they made Khur what it is treated as, and perform as it did in MO1. Sometimes ya gotta update w/ the times. Khur for a race has a high psyche cap, too bad they can't fill it. IF they COULD they might turn into some crazy reflection hybrid psyfighter haha.
Ya we decided to have him make a human cuz he wanted the human crafting clades, but wanted to make a fighter. Khurite is just a weaker thursar and slower veela. But he wanted to crafting clades to make all his crafting prims fit, so it was the best option. But Khurite has all the cons of a 'good' race like thursar, in that the raw attribute points are just shit,. so even if he drops his dext and con to tindremine levels, he still will just have shittier mana.

What's funny is he was going to make a mage but I talked him out of it lmao. Now he wants to be a mage so he can rez me so I don't have to walk 20 mins back to town and he cant lmao.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Ya we decided to have him make a human cuz he wanted the human crafting clades, but wanted to make a fighter. Khurite is just a weaker thursar and slower veela. But he wanted to crafting clades to make all his crafting prims fit, so it was the best option. But Khurite has all the cons of a 'good' race like thursar, in that the raw attribute points are just shit,. so even if he drops his dext and con to tindremine levels, he still will just have shittier mana.

What's funny is he was going to make a mage but I talked him out of it lmao. Now he wants to be a mage so he can rez me so I don't have to walk 20 mins back to town and he cant lmao.

lol, I dunno who plays w/ who, but I was playing w/ dude from MOFO (can come forth if you want!) and we were doing some mountain climbing. I was in a funny mood so I ran up and popped the high lvl veela sprint buff, the team one, and just jumped down a mountain. There was a ledge and all but I missed it. It was pretty funny, so yea the joke is "I'll bring my res next time incase you fall off any cliffs." But I mean I freakin hopped out. Res is legit tho. Esp if you live around where you can more easily get res mats.

Believe me... and again I'm not MIN (I'm close to max, prol should finish max,) but I tried magic. Their hearty con helps w/ armor wt which helps w/ human clade. I'd rather humans NOT stay shit, but otoh, if they fix the lore gifts (lol no extration/metallury gifts for oghmir??) humans won't be the defacto "I need a crafter." I mean it's awesome they made humans so good at crafting, but they aren't good enough. Ma STR doesn't matter that much, I got int at 40 to finish skills. So, yeah... basically a lean Thursar with a crafting bent (stout Khur,) and a lean khur is like...?? lol. But I had some good times as a lean khur, it was the combat jump thing that ultimately made me not 'main.'

Tin and Sardu are both much less viable than a Khur on foot, but I think I could more easily use their spread to build a viable char in the MO meta. Foot fighters aren't even really a thing for 75% of the map haha. But barring lack of combat jump, they aren't TOO bad, but yea they def don't hit like a Thur, but Thur get shafted in having NO Lore gifts.

Edit: another curve that hurts humans is str curve. You need abt 90~ to fire dense crepite without stamming too much. After that it's like why bother unless you are goin on the ground. That's 28 pts basically wasted in this meta, cuz they can't push their dmg bonus much higher than some of the other clades w/ a lil imagination.

Reactions: Jatix