Race/build for solo game

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
as nice as having a guild is, even with a decent sized guild i really think ppl will not be around you 100% of the time, babysitting so instead of comments like don't play solo, how about coming with ideas that would benefit when ppl are doing stuff alone, away from the other members

Don't play solo.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
i played it. so i know what im saying. lean blainn 190/92 hp

Yea that stuff (modat) isn't right. Height is something, too. Has my lean veela at 152 when infact it's 165. People might wonder why I'd go max height, but I do want SOME HP, I really would have low hp (and dmg) if I went min.

@ solo dude, holla at yaboy. Don't believe the hype about people who say you can't play solo, but you do need to be ready to accept death. It's not even a big deal tho, if you are having fun.

I'd say roll a human for solo if you wanna do crafting but yea if you wanna go solo roam I would srs think about elf.

Edit: solo just means you are not guild tied and not always crying for help. It doesn't mean you never talk to anyone or do stuff w/ anyone. It means you are your own person, playing the game as tho other people are NPCs or mercs or w/e. :D:D:D

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
in the end its how you want to approach the solo gameplay. The OP wants speed to run away on foot so vheela is best. As long as he lives in a place with lots of difficult terrain then he wont have to deal too much with MAs.

humans are good for fitting in extra primaries and be able to do most things passably.

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
You should learn to fight and play to survive, running is included in that sometimes but if you always run there is almost a guarantee in certain situations you will die quicker and much more easily.

Can't recall how many times people have ran from me only to die in seconds because they don't defend themselves.

I'm not saying you need to become some competitive player, but just stand up for yourself sometimes. You'd be surprised the people attacking you might be on the same level as you or even worse.