Race/build for solo game

TuralisaBeauty

Jan 17, 2022
is it true that only alvarin Veela is able to survive alone, without a guild and friends, due to the fact that he is able to run away from a fight that he will not win. It means playing a warrior without a horse. I really wanted to be the barbarian Kallard, but I think they will kill him and not let him leave. That is, the solo game is only Veela the elf? Ogmir and Tursas are slow, Humans are bad Clade gifts, and even though the Khurit Mongols seem to be fast, but that is, a light-skinned elf can really survive alone, right?

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
You're going to die alone without a guild regardless of race when facing a group of players. If you plan on relying on running away to survive fights then you will want to be a veela because they are the fastest. But if you want to be a kallard or other race it is viable but you have to change your playstyle up to match it. Many players can win 1v2-1v3 with races other than veelas so don't feel like you must be it.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Like someone else said I wouldn't worry about foot speed for running away since everyone will be mounted. Footspeed is more for chasing down enemies on foot not running away.

Reactions: Rolufe
D

Deleted member 44

Any race in the game can be "solo" but this isn't a solo game. You are playing an MMO that will force you to interact with world and those that inhabit it. If you want a solo game, I would recommend any generic RPG.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Any race in the game can be "solo" but this isn't a solo game. You are playing an MMO that will force you to interact with world and those that inhabit it. If you want a solo game, I would recommend any generic RPG.

I mean is get what you're saying but obviously we all know what he meant by saying solo, obviously didn't mean he wants to play the game 100% alone, just someone that doesn't either have the time or want to be in a group all the time

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
The only “solo” build in this game that has any concrete chance of surviving gankers is an MA.

saying you want to play solo, and on foot, and survive its kind of an oxymoron. you dont really understand how pvpers will be roaming. 90% of gankers will be MA.You arent running away from those, not even as a vheela.

Reactions: ArcaneConsular

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Sadly this game sucks solo. Thats a hill SV apparently wants to die on. You can play solo and may still have fun. Just expect to get screwed over, often.Dont risk good gear because it wont matter, similar to more speed. Neither matter when you get attacked by 6 mounted. And you cant be self sufficient because the game says so. And most people who don't quit aren't solo so its rare to get a 1v1 thats winnable. 1v2+ is just pain unless they suck really bad. My best advice is to at least make friends in game. Then your only half solo.

TuralisaBeauty

Jan 17, 2022
thanks everyone. so far created the elf Veela 31 years old 88 strength 118 dexterity 98 endurance, and the weight made 110%, since 111% is already stout. why in the game it is done that being overweight by 150% gives a strong increase in health and almost the same speed. but I can't imagine a fat warrior elf. will be about 165 hp. I hope I will learn how to play it and maybe in the future I will be able to play a blue-eyed northerner, a true warrior. Yes, it’s not bad to play with someone, but you don’t really want to be tied to a place and follow someone’s charter. (I use google translate)

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
when i played alone i did very well with an oghmir, you have enough stamina to run for miles, and then if some mounted archery tries to kill you, you have pipes, double potion, rocksolid and a 120 bow that scare every mounted . obviously it's all subjective and situational. i would say..sheevra hybrid or oghmir archer.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
If you are new and serious about playing without a group, I suggest human mage/fighter hybrid. It has the most points to spend and with cladegift you can rest up reserves.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

andreyss

Dec 29, 2021
1642592479671.png

I am thinking to go for this same thing ogmir, melee tamer and maybe with bow also.
I was hopeing we can ride bears and other tamers...at release.
My only problem is that idn if veterinary is any good

andreyss

Dec 29, 2021
Don't play solo.
as nice as having a guild is, even with a decent sized guild i really think ppl will not be around you 100% of the time, babysitting so instead of comments like don't play solo, how about coming with ideas that would benefit when ppl are doing stuff alone, away from the other members

Reactions: Eustaquio