Quick Advice to Frustrated Players on Queue and Game Crashing

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022
Your best bet is to stay in queue for as long as necessary and delete your character, make a new one in Haven and stay there for the next week or two or months or however long it takes to fix things. It is currently not possible to log into Myr at all so avoid it as you will get stuck. But if your character is in Haven then you can get in the game easily, study books, up some clades etc. Just don't spend time getting gold as it is useless with the 3 g limit.

If your game is crashing, quit game, verify steam files, launch game, install EAC from menu, log in and crashes should stop. I'm guessing there is some file corruption going on perhaps after every update which causes the crashing. Verify steam files solves the crashing for me personally every time.

Use this time to max your character's skills as you'll have to do it anyway. Complaining is pointless. A miracle might happen in due time.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Your best bet is to stay in queue for as long as necessary and delete your character, make a new one in Haven and stay there for the next week or two or months or however long it takes to fix things. It is currently not possible to log into Myr at all so avoid it as you will get stuck. But if your character is in Haven then you can get in the game easily, study books, up some clades etc. Just don't spend time getting gold as it is useless with the 3 g limit.

If your game is crashing, quit game, verify steam files, launch game, install EAC from menu, log in and crashes should stop. I'm guessing there is some file corruption going on perhaps after every update which causes the crashing. Verify steam files solves the crashing for me personally every time.

Use this time to max your character's skills as you'll have to do it anyway. Complaining is pointless. A miracle might happen in due time.

lol.

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
This is horrible advice. If you're in the queue for more than 30 mins, there is a very good chance you're never gonna make it past the queue.

Psyop

Jan 29, 2022
This is horrible advice. If you're in the queue for more than 30 mins, there is a very good chance you're never gonna make it past the queue.

Well today was the first time I could get in for the past 4 days. I was in queue for a good 5+ hours before it happened. You just have to be persistent and paying attention. If you leave it AFK and you get it, it will log you out again if you don't go past the char selection stage, as far as I remember.