Question about weight loss

albu

Apr 20, 2022
Hello there, I recentry tried to rebuild my oghmir char into something else and encountered an issue with weight loss - even if i have 0 health, 0 stamina and 0 mana researves my weight doesnt go down. anyone ever encountered anyting like that?

Attachments

• RESERVES1.png
    RESERVES1.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 5

Snozzle

Apr 2, 2021
Hello there, I recentry tried to rebuild my oghmir char into something else and encountered an issue with weight loss - even if i have 0 health, 0 stamina and 0 mana researves my weight doesnt go down. anyone ever encountered anyting like that?

Losing weight is up there as one of the most frustrating mechanics ever conceived.

You need to burn your health reserves several times over just to lose 1 kg of weight.

Therefore once your health reserves are zero, rest until you lose your grey bar, and then start over again.

I went from Stout to Fit over several sessions, and it took me about 3 hours.

Enjoy.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Yup losing weight is an absolute pain in the ass. Gaining weight however is insanely easy with high quality food. Maybe there is a weight loss food recipe out there but i haven't come across it yet.

albu

Apr 20, 2022
Losing weight is up there as one of the most frustrating mechanics ever conceived.

You need to burn your health reserves several times over just to lose 1 kg of weight.

Therefore once your health reserves are zero, rest until you lose your grey bar, and then start over again.

Enjoy.

Thanks for reply, I'll try this method. sounds like real pain in the ass tho

Daragorn

Feb 6, 2022
had the same happen to me since last patch....i was previously able to lose weight if i tried to but since last patch i can't lose a single kg no matter how much i try.
I am going to bet they fucked it up and it's currently broken

albu

Apr 20, 2022

Enjoy.
I tried to loose helth reserves and then gain them back by resting and then loose again - works for me. thaaanks!!!

Reactions: Snozzle

Golgotha

Jul 18, 2020
You only lose Maximum Health Reserves when your current Health or Stamina Reserve is between 15% and 75% of your Max Reserve total. You know you are 75% or lower when you begin to see your grey bar (you must have grey bar to lose Max Health Reserve). You DO NOT lose Max Health Reserve if your current reserve is below 15% of your Maximum. You cannot have your current reserves at zero to lose Max Health Reserve.

As you lose Max Health Reserve you will drop in weight, at intervals based off your stats and size...