Question About Magic Skills

Weathermore

Apr 5, 2021
1. How much mana regeneration is gained from the Mana Regeneration skill? How many points per 25 points spent? Anyone know? The reason I ask, is if not using meditation, and mana regen is only like 1 mana at maxed, Vitalism is a lot of skill points for maybe little return (especially for hybrids).

2. How much damage is added from 50 to 100 in Mental offense? Is this a straight 1% gain per skill point, or is the scaling at the top end, or is it not worth putting more than 25-50 points as scaling is more based on just having the skill?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
i'm not sure in MO2 but in MO1 mana regeneration was like 100% more mana regen. So twice the normal regen. of course armor weight over 4kg would start incurring penalties on mana regen. i do believe the old (mo1) hybrid specs did have mana regen. i haven't really tested enough in MO2 though. whether they changed mana regen, or the penalty heavy armor has on it. its also hard to test because of all teh bugs currently in game. never sure if its intended, broken or just placeholder.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
1. How much mana regeneration is gained from the Mana Regeneration skill? How many points per 25 points spent? Anyone know? The reason I ask, is if not using meditation, and mana regen is only like 1 mana at maxed, Vitalism is a lot of skill points for maybe little return (especially for hybrids).

2. How much damage is added from 50 to 100 in Mental offense? Is this a straight 1% gain per skill point, or is the scaling at the top end, or is it not worth putting more than 25-50 points as scaling is more based on just having the skill?
I can't say to the point, but can say you want both maxed, even on a hybrid. Magic isn't worth the points without these two things.