que?

D

Deleted member 44

Server cap is 1500.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Weird thing is that beta had more people online with no queue and minimum lag.

Im not hating, its annoying. Its what ever. Really should not promise dates so they can take extra time on patches.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021

Server cap is 1500.

The problem is that servers can hold a lot more players but 99% of players are in one of five towns. The way they calculated server capacity was if everyone was equally spread out among the entire map

Reactions: Xunila

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
In another week or so pop will be 300+ lower peak and then there wont be a queue. Sadly this is the fix I expect.

In SV's defense (which I come to very rarely), its really hard to have 1.5k+ people all on one server, all in the same few towns. So the issue at the current player count, is with an instance turned on, both servers are dead. / everyone goes on one and then the 250 extra go in the extremely dead instance and blast materials with no competition. So theres not really any easy solution.

Reactions: Ginger Magician

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
guys Henrique just said they are rolling back the server to MO1, that we will be able to log in with our old accounts and theres 4 character slots per account.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Like I told him, it's like at olive garden where they make you sit down for a few minutes even when the place is empty to give you the feeling that it's active. :)

also don't forget about HAVEN!! Bet 500 of those people are in haven. I really think it's time to give up on MO2. Someone change my mind. Pm me. :(

Reactions: oykd

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
Like I told him, it's like at olive garden where they make you sit down for a few minutes even when the place is empty to give you the feeling that it's active. :)

also don't forget about HAVEN!! Bet 500 of those people are in haven. I really think it's time to give up on MO2. Someone change my mind. Pm me. :(
lets play monopoly online same active number as this game

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
Short queue 30 minutes or less is way better than alt servers. When I played WoW the queue was hours long that shit I can not take..

600-700 here has been less than 30 for me

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
If there is a que when this game activates the subscription i will not sub to his game.

It is bad enough that we have to deal with all the bugs and quirks and broken crap of this game. I will not pay top subscription fees to wait in a queue because the server cant handle more than a couple of thousands players. Especially when there are perfectly good alt servers simply “turned off”.

Get your crap together SV.

Last edited:

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
I agree that Alt servers are not desirable but SV has claimed at least 3 times they have increased the capacity of main and also claimed than 10k can play at the same time on the same server. This along with the wait times indicated on screen are blatent lies and they should not be allowed to get away with it.
This is also the first time I have had to queue on a weekday Euro afternoon the usual waits are at around 10pm to midnight when Yanks come online. So if anything it is getting worse not better.
Queue starts way before 10pm CET otherwise I would never have seen öne also americans in my guild are in way before that.
As for the timer yes it is incorrect but I wouldnt call it a lie and max server capacity I cant comment on since I dont know, it could be 1500 as people say or maybe not.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Not sure if this thread has achieved anything but queues seem to have reduced considerably the last couple of days and had no issues logging in the Euro afternoons. Hopefully it is not just people quitting but something they have improved or fixed.

Have a look to the steam charts: The number of players has been going down during this week. The queue usually starts at about 1500 active players, but the peaks above 1500 are very short and last only for 2-5 hours. And the maximum has been about 1700 in this week.