PvP / PvE

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
You can choose to play as a PVE player but you have to accept that other players are part of that environment.

Learn to deal with them like you would any other mob/character in a game.

It really can make for some interesting game play even as a non-pvper.

Reactions: Dramonis

ElChupacabra

Feb 17, 2022
It would only create more problems. I can already see more afk gold farmer bots running around and selling gold for real money.
I'm often moving around solo and am not a huge fan of PVP. I have no issues doing what I want to do.

Finnley

Jul 8, 2020
if you want to play a pve game there are plenty of good games already out there, no need to turn this game into one aswell

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Dont worry the pvp toggle is coming any day now, as you know Henrik wants this game to be casual like New World

Khulan

Feb 26, 2022
Casual and full loot PvP are not mutually exclusive terms.

Call of Duty has full loot PvP insofar as you can take a dead player's kit. I'd call CoD just about the most casual arena shooter there is.

Casual just means you don't have to play 4 hours a day to 'keep up'. This is a good goal for Mortal. A great goal, actually. You would all see that if you could somehow get it through your skulls that more players = more content for this type of open world game.

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
I thought of how the game would be like with pve only, it wouldnt be fun at all and just people hogging resources without being able to kill them for it.

Reactions: Tzone

Kaden

Feb 3, 2022
I'm bad at PvP, but the game should have both PvP and PvM ... If a person loses his life, he will have to defend himself ... such is the world ....
But for some users of the meeting just read that the game is primarily only PvP is quite sad because it loses its full potential .... I could just write that no NPCs are needed and we can fight like in the game FOR HONOR. this game was something like UO

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I'm bad at PvP, but the game should have both PvP and PvM ... If a person loses his life, he will have to defend himself ... such is the world ....
But for some users of the meeting just read that the game is primarily only PvP is quite sad because it loses its full potential .... I could just write that no NPCs are needed and we can fight like in the game FOR HONOR. this game was something like UO
Game could survive like that if you had some what to get resources because honestly the PvE in this game is barely content. Its just a number check, idiot check, and time trade for resources.

Game did ok when people could get resources out of barrels during some of the alphas.

I would love good PvE but this game doesnt have it. Its not as bad as it was before but still not that much content because of how shallow the mechanics are needed to kill mobs.

PvPers want good PvE too, its just that they are taking away the PvP content of the game for no reason and the PvE is boring. Boring not because we only want to PvP but because its shallow content like the rest of the games non PvP content. Im fine with making better PvE, RP, Crafting, marketing gameplay but they instead just try to make there be less PvP.

PvE is just content that gets people to leave towns to gather resources for PvP while facilitating PvP over those resources. Its nice to go out and do a grind for a while for us that like to grind or chill a bit, but its so unskill full I litterally read books on my other monitor while parring risars with my peripheral vison, naked. I used to be able to tab to my kindle page and change the page in between parries but they sped up the risar swing speed.

Kaden

Feb 3, 2022
Game could survive like that if you had some what to get resources because honestly the PvE in this game is barely content. Its just a number check, idiot check, and time trade for resources.

Game did ok when people could get resources out of barrels during some of the alphas.

I would love good PvE but this game doesnt have it. Its not as bad as it was before but still not that much content because of how shallow the mechanics are needed to kill mobs.

PvPers want good PvE too, its just that they are taking away the PvP content of the game for no reason and the PvE is boring. Boring not because we only want to PvP but because its shallow content like the rest of the games non PvP content. Im fine with making better PvE, RP, Crafting, marketing gameplay but they instead just try to make there be less PvP.

PvE is just content that gets people to leave towns to gather resources for PvP while facilitating PvP over those resources. Its nice to go out and do a grind for a while for us that like to grind or chill a bit, but its so unskill full I litterally read books on my other monitor while parring risars with my peripheral vison, naked. I used to be able to tab to my kindle page and change the page in between parries but they sped up the risar swing speed.
I totally agree with you. I hope that he will rank higher speed and the content will increase, otherwise they will dig a grave with such a huge potential.

Kaden

Feb 3, 2022
Just need harsher consequences for murderers.
not so much assassins ... as trolls, who deliberately destroy a game and take advantage of gaps where the game is not yet completed or implemented.
The worst is a killer who hides behind blue karma at the guard