PVP community MO1

Skylandyr

Jul 27, 2021
can we all just go back to playing mo1 Mortal pvp community im talking to you lets go play a real game with content we can pvp in and not deal with stupid parcels i think we should all play mo1 in protest of mo2s shitty design

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
yep parcels are wrong ... you don't forget about someone's murder just because he made some package delivery.
but it's just a game ... if you'd make it more logic ... red carebears would cry even harder.
Red should be hunted down like dogs by the system yes ... real reds actually enjoy the idea.
And it's actually one of the reasons i don't play a red : it's dumb op with few consequences ...
but yeah people just want another deathmatch mmo crap ...

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Red should be hunted down like dogs by the system yes ...
Reds should be hunted down by the players. The npc towns are just lifeless ai that dont give a shit what you do as long as your rep number isnt negative.

Reactions: CrgHck

Gladiator

Apr 26, 2022
Parcels are an artificial form of time sink that the devs implemented in light of not being able to come up with proper criminality solutiions.
If you are a red player, and do all your parcels for all your kills, you have to do about 10 hours of parcel running for 2 hours of pvp fun.
I dont find this fun, im sorry, its just not fun to be forced to run from city to city. Its a downright disgusting mechanic and im surprised most people do it, i cant be bothered

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
Yes lets return to MO1 which has the exact same flagging and murder system except if you are red you have no chance whatsoever to go into town.

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
Yes lets return to MO1 which has the exact same flagging and murder system except if you are red you have no chance whatsoever to go into town.

It sounds harsh for reds until you notice you have 4 chars per account and you always have a blue one to go into the city. It also has a working housing system to support red + blue alt.

Reactions: Jatix

Tzone

May 16, 2021
yep parcels are wrong ... you don't forget about someone's murder just because he made some package delivery.
but it's just a game ... if you'd make it more logic ... red carebears would cry even harder.
Red should be hunted down like dogs by the system yes ... real reds actually enjoy the idea.
And it's actually one of the reasons i don't play a red : it's dumb op with few consequences ...
but yeah people just want another deathmatch mmo crap ...
You really reaching there but ened up looking foolish.

Skylandyr

Jul 27, 2021
im just done argueing with people about it they dont have the experience i do with this system its all people who arnt even red or never been red argueing with me about this and its getting tiresome im done playing til they fix the rep and my whole guild feels the same way and i know probably 50 other people feeling this way about the game too we arnt argueing for a deathmatch mmo all we want is to be able to pvp like you do in any other pvp mmo not mordhau deathmatch but pvp

Skylandyr

Jul 27, 2021
If there was consequence free pvp wouldn't it just be a deathmatch that you claim you don't want ? Every MMO I have ever played has had penalties for pvp or areas you could not enter as a red. MO just needs to get the system right as clearly atm no one is satisfied with it be they farmer or murderer.
just make the damn parcels give 5 rep and add more ways to get rep and there we go gg i system would be fine