PSA Pokemon Online

D

Deleted member 44

Stop.
Do not pass go.
Do not collect $100.

This game is not a taming simulator and you are wasting your time. Instead of AFK leveling a pet, actually get better at the game. Learn how to fight the AI in melee, archery, and magic.

Why am I telling you this?
People like me are going to see you and your precious pet out in the wild and I am going to instantly kill it. Then you're going to baby rage about how your dumb ass pet took hours to level and that some guy "griefed" you and now you're quitting the game. Unless you have some grand siege plans, which you don't, you are wasting your time with pets.

• Haha
Reactions: Vrenmar and Tzone

wateradded

Dec 18, 2021
This story i am about to tell you is based on true events that happened in Meduli yesterday. Naked newb was walking around town with freshly tamed baby pig, suddenly out of the bushes jumps out Shmerrick, "I am slayer of the beasts!" he screams and proceeds to hit and kill the baby pig with his cronite sword. Newb looks confused and asks Shmerrick, "Did pigs did something to you when you were little?", Shmerrick screams in response with saliva covering newbs face "I see you are in tremendous pain and want to quit the game!!!MUAHAHAHAH", more spit flies into faces of passing by people. "Well i could go tame another one from over there, its not a big deal. I just like the smell of bacon near me." newb replied. "I AM THE EXTERMINATOR OF MYSTICAL BEASTS" screams Shmerrick while slowly backing up into the bush he jumped out before. Then a loud fart noise sounds from the bush. Everyone continues doing they were before.

fuatX

Feb 5, 2022
Bakti- Morin Khur- Fabernum
My 78 lvl brown bear killed by a footfighter near the bandit camp,didnt care and just tamed another one
My 125 lvl another one killed by guards in friendly duel and i did same

İ will be just s(m)ad when my 125 lvl troll or minatour killed by a noob cuz of game bug. But i think this guy have some bad memories about pets :/

Reactions: Contorto
Sep 11, 2021
wild idea, you play the game you want to play it, other people play how they want to. Hard to conceive but try to imagine.

Just like the dudes screaming this is a sandbox game and people can / should play however they want, and then in the next breath say you HAVE to join a guild or you deserve to not have fun... because you're not playing how the game is 'intended'.

Philthie

Sep 13, 2020
wild idea, you play the game you want to play it, other people play how they want to. Hard to conceive but try to imagine.

People come to the forums to share their imagination because most of the actual game itself is imaginary.