Probleme with horses

Breannor

May 28, 2020
Without horse , game become nightmare because the map is really big...
We need that horse dont leave too easily because of loyalty. I lost my horse in bakti and I know I am ready for super walking simulator.

please add more spawn for horses too...

Belteyn

Nov 29, 2020
Cambridge, UK
My understanding is most places will have horses for sale when we get local auction houses i.e. most people will buy them rather than tame them.

Reactions: Amadman

Vito_Corleone

Jun 2, 2020
My understanding is most places will have horses for sale when we get local auction houses i.e. most people will buy them rather than tame them.
Agree, this would be good in game mechanic of players gold income and outcome. This will revive the economics of the game.

But also agree that map is a really huge, without horse its like Death Stranding simulator.

In MO1 where was smaller map somethimes was hard to find PVP. We chase Meduli> Tindrem> Fabernum> CC or Bakti> Morin Khur. And it was possibly do in 1/1,5 hour for foot. Now its impossible. I dont know are the good idea to increase map in 5-8 times ( dont know exactly, only what it seems to me). Because now, if number of players would be like best periods of MO1, its fine. But if number of players would be like MOST period of MO1, than find PVP would be like unreal i think, only naked griffers in non guarded towns.