Potion BONANZA!

xWx

Feb 3, 2022
I'm an old school MO 1 player that really enjoyed the alchemy aspects of the game.

I see the updates to Alchemy.

I dig it. The extra slots for materials makes life a lot easier for scale so let's get this show rolling!

I dig it so much that I'm going to offer a BONANZA! Not just a sale with a great deal but a great deal at great volume too!

Although kegs are not in game; the thirst of a Medium potion will work and I'm willing to sell full Capacious bags (16) Medium thirst potions (40 PU) each healing for 40HP per 10 Thirst. Minimum order of 5 bags.

Let's do the math. 16 potions x 40 thirst x 5 bags = 3200 Thirst! I hope you're THIRSTY!!!

I'm sure you're wondering...what's the price of this BONANZA?! Well...it's 400g.

400g will get you 80 "Cure Light" potions with 40 Thirst each. (Heals for 40hp per 10 Thirst) - 20k Thirst in stock

600g will get you 80 "Cure Medium" potions with 40 Thirst each. (Heals for 50hp per 10 Thirst) -12k Thirst in stock

Cure Critical potions are reserved for now but I may make exceptions for old friends.

I'm only doing volume orders so if interested hit me up.

Let's MPGA: Make Potions Great Again.

#MPGA

See you in game. ;)

Bonii

Jun 8, 2020
Prices are high in comparison to others by the way - see below for prices from other vendor:

image0.png

• Haha
Reactions: Goltarion

xWx

Feb 3, 2022
Ah...let me clarify and perhaps simplify my message.

5g for 40PU of 40HP heal
7.5g for 40PU of 50HP heal.

Does that help demonstrate how this is a BONANZA?