Possible Bug: Alvarin Age Clade Gift

Gronil

Sep 2, 2020
So I don't know exactly how this works, but based on the description it sounds like it's only supposed to remove the negative impact of age. However from my experimenting I've noticed there's actually certain ages where you actually gain attributes. Here are some that I found with my Sheevra:

Age 31: you have 101 con with the clade gift, however no younger (or older) age gives over 100 con

All ages have 3 more Int than normal until age 54, as well as ages 69+. (Age 18 should have 99 int, but with gift has 102. Age 30 normally has 102 which is the highest int you can hit to that point, but it has 105) This also seems to be the case with Psyche. After age 54 this stops happening and you have the normal int for your age until you hit age 69. At age 65 you normally lose 1 int until age 69 when you lose another, however at age 65-68 even with the clade gift you still lose an int compared to age 64. It seems like the clade gift just doesn't even effect ages 65-68 in terms of int. This makes it even more strange that you get 109 int at age 69 but have 107 int at age 68 with the gift.

Age 22-25: So normally you would be 82 str at all these ages, at age 26 you go to 83 str, and age 30 you get 84 str. However with the clade gift ages 22-25 become 85 str, age 26 becomes 83 str, and age 30 is 84 str.

Age 28-31: Normally at age 28 you lose your second dex and go from 115 to 114, however when you turn on the clade gift you have 117 dex until age 32. This is higher than younger ages with and without the gift. Age 23 you have 116 with and without the gift, Ages 24-27 you still have 115 dex both with and without the gift so it seems to not even effect these ages.

Maybe this is intended, but just based on how sometimes it adds attributes, sometimes it just negates attribute loss, and sometimes it does nothing at all I feel like this has to be bugged. It just isn't consistent at all, and this will lead to noobs accidentally screwing themselves when the clade gift doesn't do what it says. There are probably more weird things with this gift but these are all the numbers I've found.

EDIT: I just checked Veela, at age 30 v age 23, with the clade gift you actually gain 1 speed over age 23 lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jatix