POMEH & INDIGO adventures

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
In the north of Myrland, horses of the Jotun breed walk along the slopes of snow-capped mountains. This horse breed is famous for its high endurance. Indigo and I decided to tame some of these horses and bring them to the city of Morin Khur.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
In the northeast of Myrland, in a huge gorge among the rocks, there is a fortress of Risars, which is guarded by an entire army of soldiers. Here you can easily and effectively pump experience by killing the Risar soldiers stuck in the rock. All you need is a bow and arrows.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Between the cities of Vadda and Bakti in the mountains there is a hut in which zoologists and librarians live. They sell dozens of zoology books on a huge variety of animals and birds. This library of books features all the fauna of Mortal Online 2

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Indigo and I went to the jungle to tame Terror Birds. When night fell in the jungle, the Sators attacked us and we had to fight them. As a result, we successfully tamed the birds, repelled the attack of the lizards and spent the night in a house in the jungle. And in the morning we went back home.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Shore prowers are herbivorous artiodactyls that graze on the ocean coast in southern Myrland. Only from these animals you can get a very valuable resource when cutting - plate scales, from which magnificent armor is obtained. That is why Indigo and I went to hunt these animals in Mortal Online 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
The south coast of Myrland is home to cayman turtles and coral crabs. They are hunted for their shells (reptile carapace, heavy carapace, crustacean carapace), which make high-strength armor.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
One night in the jungle, Indigo was riding a horse and, not noticing the cliff, flew into the abyss. By some miracle, her horse survived, but got stuck in a rock. We undertook an operation to save the horse. Several times Indigo tried to land on a horse by jumping from a high cliff, but the height was very huge and it was very difficult to hit. Unfortunately, we did not manage to return the things and save the horse.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Sator hunting in the jungle is an easy, fast and effective way to earn experience and money in Mortal Online 2. Thus, killing sators near the jungle camp, butchering them at the butcher's table and selling resources, you can earn up to 15 gold coins for 10 minutes. Additionally, for each satator you kill, you also get 22 talent experience points. This is a quick and easy way to earn money and experience in the game.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
You have already seen the video on how easy it is to swing on ricers in the north, and now I offer a way how to easily swing on sators in the south of Myrland, not far from the jungle camp. This can be done both on horseback and on foot, standing on a tree and shooting sators in their camp. Fast and easy way to earn experience and money in Mortal Online 2.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Elephants (Campodons) are the largest animals in Myrland. Elephants live in large clearings in the depths of the jungle in the southwest of the continent. They are not aggressive, but will always drive away anyone who tries to approach them. Hunting elephants is quite simple on horseback, shooting them with a bow. Young elephants can be tamed. Elephants eat a lot, so if you go to tame elephants, you need to take a lot of food with you. It takes about 1000 dile to satisfy 100 units of elephant hunger, which is sold by grocers in towns. Elephants also love capsicum, which grows in the jungle.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Houses in the game Mortal Online 2. Why are they needed? What is their meaning? Where is the best place to build them? In this video I talk about the houses in Mortal Online 2.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Elephants (Campadons) are the largest animals in Mirland. Elephants live in large clearings in the depths of the jungle in the southwest of the continent. They are not aggressive, but will always drive away anyone who tries to approach them. Hunting elephants is quite simple on horseback, shooting them with a bow. Young elephants can be tamed. Elephants eat a lot, so if you go to tame elephants, you need to take a lot of food with you. It takes about 1000 dile to satisfy 100 units of elephant hunger, which is sold by grocers in towns. Elephants also love capsicum, which grows in the jungle.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Taming and selling desert horses is another easy way to make money in Mortal Online 2. Desert horses graze in the desert in the west of Myrland and are more expensive than mongrel, steppe and jungle horses. The higher the level of the horse, the more expensive it can be sold. In this video, I earned 40 gold coins in 30 minutes by taming and selling two desert horses.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Wild dogs (taur dogs) and big cats - cougars roam near the town of Meduli. Hunting them is a very profitable business. In this video, I earned 30 gold coins in 15 minutes by hunting them. This is a very fast, simple and effective way to earn gold in the city of Meduli.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
On the western end of Myrland lies the coastal port town of Meduli. Renowned for its trade and fishing culture, Meduli is a comfortable oasis in the otherwise parched and rocky surroundings.

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Quite by accident, I discovered a way to get inside someone else's castle in Mortal Online 2. Unfortunately, this method only works in the world of the dead.