Poleswords are NOT Poleaxes

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Tittle says it all,

poleswords should be an independent secondary skill under "swords" and "spears" as parent skills instead of the actual "axes" and "spears" in my opinnion.

I find somehow overwhelming to just level up axes and spears and have access to all polearms in-game. Poleswords differ so much from axes and poleaxes in damage and (since last update) also in stamina draining and slashing speed values.

This change would make dex fighters and less strong characters to be able to use poleswords since it's uncommon to see axe weilders among these.

I think it makes more sense to remove spears from the mix.

Just add Poleaxe, under axes, as a primary.

And add Polesword, under Swords, as a primary.

So, partial agree.

Legos

Jun 4, 2020
I believe that it should be left like this, the current balance is the best possible, it requires an effort to carry that type of weapon

Herius

Administrator
May 28, 2020
Tittle says it all,

poleswords should be an independent secondary skill under "swords" and "spears" as parent skills instead of the actual "axes" and "spears" in my opinnion.

I find somehow overwhelming to just level up axes and spears and have access to all polearms in-game. Poleswords differ so much from axes and poleaxes in damage and (since last update) also in stamina draining and slashing speed values.
Yes, this is planned for release.