Please Please, Flowers

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
Please make flowers a better source of income for jungle dwelling folk. I hate having to kill and butcher stuff for money. I dont mind gearing up by killing what I need to kill. But I dont play MMOs to slaughter thousands of creatures for gold. Thanks.

.Solutions.
Botany; Increase yield or sell price from vendor only (no purpose other than) flowers.
Gear; Increase yields from having <1kg clothing weight on.
Give the jungle an auction house. Theres a lot of denizens in the jungle. So many in fact its a little shocking. Maybe the players build a new lawful town somewhere in the western jungle (would hurt me, im in the east). But the west seems the most fair and worth the trip to sell more than butchered items.
The current state of the jungle camp and the jungle in general seems just like MO1. I think its okay to evolve it a bit. There werent this many denizens in the jungle in MO1. Theres a bunch of nice towns in the jungle now.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
NO.

This is my first NO! IYAADA. Why? Make flowers cool, yes, make more flowers and make flowers like herbs another useful thing (maybe they are, or they should be...) but raw pick 2 vendor that's zzz IMO. They need more loot in the wild, sure, that chest around JC is locked UGH but the barrel had a bunch of shit in it. They need more stuff like that. Flowers should be something other than gen silver IMO!