Please communicate with us better

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
This has been a problem in the past when something goes wrong with the game and SV decides to simply post on Discord where most people probably aren't going to notice. Or they simply don't say anything at all, which appeared to be the case here.

I had medium and heavy pet equipment and pet bag crafting trained up to 70, but after patch 1.0.17.59 I no longer have those skills. As a result, the child skills medium and heavy horse armour crafting and horse bag crafting are disabled.

Long story short, I was told I had I buy those skill books again which cost me 15 gold in total because those skills were reworked. I feel that these skills should not have been removed since we put in all that effort to grind them up. I spent materials and time to do that, and now I have to spend 15 gold to get them back?

If giving us back those skills was not possible, at least communicate that with us instead of us finding out ourselves only to be told we have to buy those skills again. I'm not happy about this even though I do have the gold to buy them, it's the principle that matters.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
This sounds like a job Robmo should be doing. But player relations and PR at SV are catastrophic as is.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
That's no job for the service but a fault in the software development! They simply should activate parent skills automatically when moving skills around in the tree.

Btw, meanwhile they failed several times when changing the skill tree or the clade gifts. Long time ago they changed the Human clades and implemented an automatic activation of the new gifts. Afterwards all players of Human characters had to buy the clade reset item. And another thing about the clade reset: Why "reset" everything to start from scratch instead of allowing the player to deactivate and activate step by step?