Pet AI is garbage

Luckycharms

Feb 18, 2022
There is no point in taming when all my pets refuse to get in range of a enemy to even attack them. I am so sick of watching my pets just stand there and do nothing. It's completely driving me away from this game. Why even let me tame fighting pets if their pathing or whatever is so broken that they are useless.

At this stage the only thing worth taming is horses all other pets seem useless for pve or pvp.

Why even release this game if its still so broken/buggy? I've seen EA titles that at least have their core gameplay elements working before releasing as EA, yet here it seems to work the other way around. I'm honestly expecting an announcement on steam that MO2 has switched from full release back to EA.

Reactions: fuatX

Luckycharms

Feb 18, 2022
Thanks for that info I won't uninstall asap than. But like c'mon sounds like he even knew before hand that it was an issue....... At least warn us that its broken so I don't waste so much time on something that is useless.

But than again if they did that no one would play because the list would be to big for anyone one person to ever read all of. (only slightly a vent, but mostly still true)

fuatX

Feb 5, 2022
Bakti- Morin Khur- Fabernum
There's some problems about pets
1) my white bear was 66 lvl while im logg off and go to myrland main my bear was 34 lvl with old nick name. İts frustrating it happend to me 2-3 time
2) beast master skill must give the pets new attacks but doesnt work totally -100 primary lose
3) some pets not attacking to mobs sometimes( like direwolfs) or even if they attack, mobs just running and resetting until ur self hit to them.
4) animals or creatures if faster than target enemy or mob they have to hit but they cant usually and missing attacks
5) sry for bad English but i think everyone understnd me.

İts big issue, but they are not saying anythng. imagine u are playing footfigter and u cant swing a sword

@henrik before brining the every pet can mountable pls fix current issues.

P.s: managament skill doesnt work to its very important skill for some tamers

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Pets have always been broken in MO1 and i really dont see them being any different in MO2. The only pets that was ever any good was the death knight of necromancy, and that pet was grossly OP.

pathing has always been a huge pain, but even after many many years of “ fixes” all you had to do was keep running and almost all pets would miss every hit. Add to that steel armour that negates 90% of animal damage and they were pretty much useless. Cool, but useless.

SV has always looked down on pets. They are too easy mode, and the general community will scream bloody murder if they are even remotely useful in pvp.

sorry but thats the sad truth about taming and beast mastery in this game

Mo has always been Mounted Onlin……err i mean Melee Online. 😉

D

Deleted member 44

Ohhhhh nooooo. I can't perfectly play pokemon online. I better uninstall as the game has no other way to play it besides taming.

Reactions: fuatX