PC Crashes or Internet gone for a minute = Back in the queue ?

xtort

Jan 30, 2022
Hi people,

I love the game. I am new here but love the giant world and thrill of doing anything out in the fields.

However, I have a concern about this queue. My PC crashes (because of memory) and I am back in the queue instantly. Yesterday, my service provider rebooted my internet (my fixed internet service gets rebooted daily, dunno why) and I am out of the game and back in the 2000+ queue.

Is this intended? I heard if game crashes you can go back in the game safely within 10 minutes? Why doesn't it include internet or PC crashes???

SV please fix this, I am very frustrated with these interrupts. It is unfair to get back in queue if you quit the game for unintended reasons. Please help.

King Christof

Jan 27, 2022
Patching in a 10 minute hold on your position due to a UE4 crash is much easier and less invasive than patching in a 10 minute hold for a computer crash or internet issues.

Not trying to be a jerk here but if you are having peripheral issues that is not in their domain of control nor is it their responsibility. Not sure how they could fix the issues you are having. I am not expert in coding so please anyone correct me if I am wrong.

xtort

Jan 30, 2022
It's not a matter of coding. You let people join within X minutes (i.e. X = 10) if he is logged out willingly or unwillingly. This includes game crash and any other crashes or disconnects. It's very simple to implement.

Plus, if they kick the AFK people the queue system is 60% resolved. I see hundreds of people AFKing in towns, hence increasing the queue size.

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
It's not a matter of coding. You let people join within X minutes (i.e. X = 10) if he is logged out willingly or unwillingly.
Isn't that how it works now? just 5 mins instead of 10
also it takes more than 5 minutes to reboot your computer? Internet provider I guess would take more than 10m also

xtort

Jan 30, 2022
Isn't that how it works now? just 5 mins instead of 10
also it takes more than 5 minutes to reboot your computer? Internet provider I guess would take more than 10m also

No, it doesn't let me back in even within 1 minute.

Happened to me 2 times; one internet reboot and 1 PC crash, both of the times I was back in queue.

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
No, it doesn't let me back in even within 1 minute.

Happened to me 2 times; one internet reboot and 1 PC crash, both of the times I was back in queue.
Then I completely agree, Assumed it worked like that cuz logic.