Patch thoughts! COMBAT ESPECIALLY:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I'm not playing! I'm imagining.

Saw this on reddit. Some not bad stuff. I like the charge feint attack thing. I always felt you should be able to feint off a counter, too, though.

I still think Counter reduce is garbage, and I don't see why you guys are going further in on it. It would be different if it wasn't just armor after you caught a parry. You didn't even have to hit anything when I was playing. Those things go back to creating 'windows' and slowing down combat, and I dislike immensely.

Dunno what increased swing normalization is. Sounds possibly bad.

Good to see you guys working on combat, but SPEED IT UP.

Fixing foot combat and removing guards (both reg and guild) should be the main issue going forward, then people can really air it out and the game can start to move.

You say "Will be keeping an eye on this going forward..." after the swing change, but that should be the way with everything, and everything should be able to be reverted. It's not a mistake if the game ends up better. You tried it, it wasn't right, you move on.

peace kids. I wonder if someday the game will be intriguing for a free month. KHURITE POINTS? But probably not enough.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It actually occurred to me that if you charge a swing, or come off a parry, you should be rewarded with a click swing no matter how many feints you do. How does that not make sense?