Patch Notes 1.0.1.10 Discussion

What do you think of this patch?

• Total voters

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
Its the worst patch in game.

1) Pet brokers are removed. What for? How to sell pets now?
2) They removed red beams from all priests except red priest. How players can respawn in towns if there are no beams? Madness.
3) The button Priest now teleport you only to red priest. I died in Fabernum near the priest and pressed the button Priest. Result: I was teleported in Kranesh. Madness.
Now if you dont know exact place of the priest (for example in Jungle camp, cave camp, etc) you cannot respawn there.
Its seems time to remove in another MMO, for example Myth of Empires.

With each patch they make this game more worse!

You forgot that Priests and Equerry that you buy vanish every time the server reboots.
You didn't mention that people can't do upkeep on their houses.
And several bugs I won't mention because they're exploitable and can really mess things up.
Probably some bugs we haven't found yet as well.

People voting 'Good' must be people who don't read the notes or play the game.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I have played Mmos since 2003 and this is by far the worst patch I have ever seen in those 20 years.
Henrik and SV must make a statement and issue a formal apology otherwise this game is soon to be only for the history books.#
"stop being childish" - Henrik

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I have played Mmos since 2003 and this is by far the worst patch I have ever seen in those 20 years.
Henrik and SV must make a statement and issue a formal apology otherwise this game is soon to be only for the history books.#
Sounds fake to me.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
You never played Eve Online or Star Citizen have you?

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
You never played Eve Online or Star Citizen have you?
He probably never played SWG, Everquest 1/2, Ultima online, Wurm, Life is feudal or any other mmo that isn't WoW either.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Actually there were patches in Eve Online and Darkfall that specifically targetted my character as he was so notorious. Star Citizen I paid $50 and have played it but you can't really count it as fully released game of course.
Still think this patch was the worst. At least the pet broker was fixed fairly rapidly so give them credit for that.

WoW had patchest that literally broke the game for days. There was patches in EVE Online that broke whole sectors, like Jita. Then there was patches for SC that made the game unplayable for years (anything after 2.6). This is by far from the worst patch ever. But hey what do I know... I only have 30 years of online gaming experience and 10 years of QA work in the gaming industry.

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
The Community in general is waiting on the ability to expand territory for content creation. I believe what was delivered happens to be fundamental to core mechanics which will allow in game content creators more ability to conduct business with guildmembers and outside affiliates.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I no longer work in that industry and I am done with it.
You and me both Hodo.
Who fuck wants to work overtime for free, be expected to work 24/7 for days on end because some fucking idiot who gets paid more than you to do less can't make proper deadlines?

Glad I swerved clear of the hot mess that is game, or even software dev altogether.

Reactions: Hodo

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
You and me both Hodo.
Who fuck wants to work overtime for free, be expected to work 24/7 for days on end because some fucking idiot who gets paid more than you to do less can't make proper deadlines?

Glad I swerved clear of the hot mess that is game, or even software dev altogether.

Or any game that has come out in the last 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: bbihah