Patch Notes 0.1.1.4 Discussion

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Really, your performance is better? Was there a hotfix patch in the last couple of hours? I tried to play a few times before that and it was all lag and crashes, and lost items and resources.
The patch in general not after any of the updates to fix bugs and crashes. The crashes are all severside for me.
I went from 70-90 to 80-100 Mostly 90-100 in the route of fab to cave camp which I know what my past FPS here very well.

They said since removing some of the now unused Epic AI stuff the CPU would run better but My CPU was always running 60% with all cores unlocked and with this game on max priority.

Reactions: Rorry

wethemboys

May 27, 2021
many graphic glitches, and ive crashed 4 times since the patch. havn't crashed even once with the last patch.

Olympeus

Apr 30, 2021
Another patch and more progress. This is great.

One brick at a time Star Vault. Keep up the good work and steady progress.

wethemboys

May 27, 2021
Make sure you're using the ESC - Report Bug feature, i've already submitted 7 bugs since this patch came out. this will help this game get developed

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
Someone had a problem (after that patch) with arctifacts in a games? Every 10-15 second i see a small black artifacts on the screen. I try to change DX11-DX12 and more of other options but its still there. Also, all other games is OK then this is not PC problem.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Someone had a problem (after that patch) with arctifacts in a games? Every 10-15 second i see a small black artifacts on the screen. I try to change DX11-DX12 and more of other options but its still there. Also, all other games is OK then this is not PC problem.
Same for me, plus my game crashes after 5 minutes or so after I get in, or else it crashes when I try to start logging in with a UE4 crash message.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I really hate this resource system. Doing nothing but eating food and still loosing weight and running in the low reserves several times a hour it feels like.
Needs to be toned down.

Reactions: Slyy

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
I really hate this resource system. Doing nothing but eating food and still loosing weight and running in the low reserves several times a hour it feels like.
Needs to be toned down.
It is x100 speed right now, I think, so when the game goes live it will feel quite different. It was only a minor inconvenience in MO1.

May 28, 2020
Needs to be toned down.
You need to eat good food from a professional cook to use your hunger efficiently. You only gain weight if you fill your health reserve beyond its limit. No idea what Rorry is saying, but the only 100x is skill gain, which has nothing to do with hunger, reserves and weight.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
You need to eat good food from a professional cook to use your hunger efficiently. You only gain weight if you fill your health reserve beyond its limit. No idea what Rorry is saying, but the only 100x is skill gain, which has nothing to do with hunger, reserves and weight.
I have been given food with 100-120 stam. Is this high quality enough because Im still having issues because half the time Im not hungry enough to fill up my bar. And the bar drains faster then my hunger can keep up.

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
Same for me, plus my game crashes after 5 minutes or so after I get in, or else it crashes when I try to start logging in with a UE4 crash message.
yes. game is crashed to. Also, i egt a problem with reroll. Sometimed game after crach get me back on several hours

Tzone

May 16, 2021
yes. game is crashed to. Also, i egt a problem with reroll. Sometimed game after crach get me back on several hours
Try deleting your extra game file if you have one in another steam directory. I know someone who did this and fixed their EAC crash issue.

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
That was not EAC crahing anymore. Just game crash. I think i stop to play and wait fix. To hard to get good PC with 200+ FPS on epic video setting and crashing every 5-10 minutes and get artifacts.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
That was not EAC crahing anymore. Just game crash. I think i stop to play and wait fix. To hard to get good PC with 200+ FPS on epic video setting and crashing every 5-10 minutes and get artifacts.
I tried a different account that's character was in a different location and I haven't crashed. I still see the black flashing artifacts if I go near tall trees though.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I tried a different account that's character was in a different location and I haven't crashed. I still see the black flashing artifacts if I go near tall trees though.
Yeah those wont crashing you. Razor back areas will crash you tho.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
I am saying that it seems like the amount that food fills your hp reserves is jacked up like the 100x skill gain because it takes very little to accidentally go overweight. Far, far less than it took in MO1.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Yeah those wont crashing you. Razor back areas will crash you tho.
The place I was crashing was between Tind and Fab in the trees. Worst part is that I lose my mount bags and it's content when I crash.

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
i going to Vadda with horse (800g on board and 1 stack of steel). When i seee razorbacks im going to fly and goind down with 20k+ dmg. Didnt see a reason to ply rn cuz GMs not answered and i lost all :)

• Sad
Reactions: Rorry

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I lost a ironbone set and I cant get ironbone to replace it.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
The place I was crashing was between Tind and Fab in the trees. Worst part is that I lose my mount bags and it's content when I crash.
Can confirm this is a thing. There's also a black hole between Kran and Fab that causes repeated crashing until you escape a particular area, and another between MK and Toxai. Another guildie of mine has reported a third north of Sausage Lake.