Paladín build. Tips/builds/comments.

Leonidass

Mar 30, 2022
Hi guys,

I ve been playing paladin human since beta MO2 and i would like to discuss viability and build aspects with someone who plays It properly.

I think my build is pretty decent. ( Human tindrememe/sarducaan) i think is a little bit better full tindremene but i prefer half sarducaan ( stetic reasons 🤦‍♂️).

My stats are:

103 STR
95 dex
101 vit
14 Psych
102 int
23% bonus dmg
Stout
120 mana pool.

I believe this part is solid. I have doubts on how to spend action points.

First of all, i go heavy armor training 23kg to be tank.

I use Spears (want to upgrade swords to 100 un order to play poleswords but i dont have enough points)

I have agressive and defensive stance at 0 to gain points. (Is It okey?)

Mental offense and mental training 100. I do not upgrade vitalism (not enough points and make no sense because heavy armor penalty)

Mounted manouvering 100 and im upgrading mounted magery. ( I dont know If It would be better to upgrade mounted archery but that implies upgrade archery and that Mans 200 points)

I feel weak at mounted situations because i need to be able to dismount people and its difficult with mounted magery. Any tip? I actually have Range combat at 100 (secondary) and archery 0. That allows me to deal 40 dmg with long bow from the ground without points cost. But shooting mounted its like 10 dmg points and drains stamina as hell.

I could let anatomy go but i think its too good for a tank.

I have ecumenical at 42 because clade gives 20. (62= not fail fulminations)

If you can show me a better way to play it or an optimal build i would apreciate It.

adrelik

Feb 8, 2022
Well first of all I am playing exactly the same build race / attributes wise as you. I'm guessing you are age 30? It is a very versatile build and has lots of attribute points to spread out although definitely nowhere near a min-max meta build (I don't care about that personally)

You seem a little confused in where to put your primary points. First thing I would say is you need to decide what type of build you are going for. Examples:

1) Melee focused footfighter hybrid. Have just enough magic to heal, take 100 archery and the rest into heavy armour/melee skills

2) More magic focused hybrid. Use lighter armour and cleric clade to retain mana regen. Take vitalism. Reduce heavy armour/melee skills

3) If you want some mounted and archery skills you could go tri-brid build like this:

Reactions: Leonidass

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
So the joys of being human.... you are the hybrid of hyrbids with a side of hybrid.

My Sidoian is a fair bit stronger than you, at 113str and a little slower at 90 dex. But otherwise close in stats. I found as a hybrid, offensive stance is not really needed as you are a "second" line fighter in PVP. Which means spears is a good choice, and spear and shield is a great choice for that build. I highly suggest finding the points for defensive stance, because that small but useful damage reduction is nice. If you dont have mounted archery you should have the points for pretty much everything you need as a foot hybrid. You dont need your ecuminical magic to 100, you dont even need it above 60-65.

Vitalism is also not needed, but mental training, concentration, mental offense, and mental focus all need to be maxed. Resting is an optional skill but suggested. Endurance is another optional skill, because passive regen is a handy thing to have to just for the natural healing and when paired with survival, swimming, resistance swimming, and diving all can save you in a pinch.

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
I play my hybrid with about 50 str and 1h mace + shield, higher psy for more mana and magic resist. Its real fun and feels quite balanced and shines when you learn to sticky against 2h melee users. But it needs a fair amount of practice though.