OPEN UP A NEW SERVER (post to the HEADMASTER)

Blackdoll

Dec 3, 2022
and I will increase your income.

It's very easy because programmers did an excellent job - all that is "wrong" is at the designer's side. In my opinion, it's the most underrated MMO, as I wrote before - the first MMO in history better than WoW....

but...

I talked to many people about why did they stop playing Mortal 2. All complained about the rules.

FIRST OFF:
Assassin's Creed Odyssey has the same problem - excellent code, but totally bad RPG mechanics (like Cyberpunk 2077) makes these games no sense. Only FromSoftware knows how to build logical mechanics and gameplay.

A new patch arrived but changing weapons has not been corrected which makes Mortal2 additionally - UI fighting game.
--------------------

Open up a second server (leave the present one OFC), listen to my rules based on a lot of experience, gain a lot of new players, keep them and earn a lot of money. After, give me 10% of income from a new server. It's easy, because 95% of excellent work has already been done. You know how to create a game, I know how to increase your money.

Last edited:

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
another stream of consciousness of a mentally ill individual, how many idiots and mental patients in this, em dash infects everyone with madness

• Haha
Reactions: oykd

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
em dash infects everyone with madness

haha you mad, at least.

Desperately awaiting your recovery. Then we can do a sock puppet reveal.

edit: also black doll is a vet afaik? supervet? Someone who def predates the Emdash name iirc.

Last edited:

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
haha you mad, at least.

Desperately awaiting your recovery. Then we can do a sock puppet reveal.

edit: also black doll is a vet afaik? supervet? Someone who def predates the Emdash name iirc.
have you taken your medicine today? otherwise, you'll have verbal diarrhea again

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
have you taken your medicine today? otherwise, you'll have verbal diarrhea again

it's like 3am, bud, havin' coffee. Not trying to engage w/ you thooo. You just need to get over that L you took. Please. It's not abnormal. Every forum, there are always lil bitchbois. I got... like 2000+ posts, someone is gonna say something eventually. It's just sad that you are a sock puppet. I'm not going to come grief you in game or something. I'm intrigued by who this person is who is talking shit. Most people put their name on it.

Lemme know when you will. Otherwise, get over it.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
it's like 3am, bud, havin' coffee. Not trying to engage w/ you thooo. You just need to get over that L you took. Please. It's not abnormal. Every forum, there are always lil bitchbois. I got... like 2000+ posts, someone is gonna say something eventually. It's just sad that you are a sock puppet. I'm not going to come grief you in game or something. I'm intrigued by who this person is who is talking shit. Most people put their name on it.

Lemme know when you will. Otherwise, get over it.
Do you think I'm hiding under another name? not at all, I don't give a shit who you talk to, I just like to troll schmucks, especially if they consider themselves great cornholio.

Blackdoll

Dec 3, 2022
another stream of consciousness of a mentally ill individual, how many idiots and mental patients in this, em dash infects everyone with madness

An idiot never answers substantively. If you are NOT headmaster of Mortal 2 - why do you answer? Do you pretend some1 whom you aren't?

Blackdoll

Dec 3, 2022
Nothing brings up the haters in this forums like a thread about multiple servers. Enjoy.

Yes:) He said about me I was mentally ill. I am the mirror. The mirror cannot be mentally ill only this who's looking.

Cyberpunk 2077 - in my opinion the fighting system is completely bad. I spent £49 on this game and switched it off after 2h. Waste of money and time. Not because of the world and atmosphere but mechanics.

This game (Mortal 2) has huge potential, but in this case, switching weapons is completely bad. Creators do not want to bet on collective intelligence - they think that the current solution is fine. They thought that before about spells and what is the effect? They are changing rules in patches:)

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yes:) He said about me I was mentally ill. I am the mirror. The mirror cannot be mentally ill only this who's looking.

Cyberpunk 2077 - in my opinion the fighting system is completely bad. I spent £49 on this game and switched it off after 2h. Waste of money and time. Not because of the world and atmosphere but mechanics.

This game (Mortal 2) has huge potential, but in this case, switching weapons is completely bad. Creators do not want to bet on collective intelligence - they think that the current solution is fine. They thought that before about spells and what is the effect? They are changing rules in patches:)

I knew cyberpunk was gonna be bad when I saw it was gonna be like an action game instead of CRPG haha. DID NOT BUY.