On the Topic of Ping and Servers

AssassinOTL

Mar 23, 2021
In light of recent topics brought up I started looking into what are the best, and highest performance servers across the world and I don't mean to be bias here but most are in the US and their performance has outdone all if not many of the competition in providing low Ping and smooth servers for games. and even came across a new term I learned about ; GSP (Game Server Provider) and that they also have ratings as well.

There's also chatter about usual contracts lasting 2 years and to take all of that into account, I want to open the suggestion to the community to see some of their input and in a place that the Devs can sit down and read it at their leisure so that Business decisions can be made in the future with the best information available and a feel of where the Community's mind is on the topic

link for reference that I came across while doing some research on the topic: https://www.gsprating.com/category/top-10/

any input will be valuable and Help SV in the future to make wise decisions based on Community input and industry standards Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Runaljod