Ok now ive got the game working may i ask some questions in regards to what to expect...

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
Do we get fast travel from location to location ?
Do we get an ingame map (i would like)
How many schools of magic will there be..?

Regards

Yerlan

Dec 23, 2020
1. No fast travel, but there will be mounts.
2. No in-game map, is intentional. so players will have to make their own. According to devs, it could even become a profession in the future, you could buy and sell maps.
3. For now is just Ecumenical school (a bit of everything: healing, effects, shields, damage range, etc...). according to devs, there will be more schools implemented in the future, and they will take the player opinion into consideration, to decide which school they prefer next. if I'm not mistaken, there are more or less 13 schools of magic (again, I'm not sure).

Regards.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
The new map for MO2 is somewhat similar to MO1 but bigger. If you have never played this game and need something for reference you can look up MO1 map for approximate town locations and stuff.

MO1 never got the 13 schools of magic. There was ecumenical, necromancy, elemental, and Spiritism. I assume MO2 will eventually get those other 3 (currently only ecumenical) and then we’ll see if they add more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yerlan

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
Maybe player crafted in-game maps at some point.

Next magic schools may be in the order as before: Ecumenical now, then Spiritism, then Necromancy, then Elementalism. All others, maybe, potentially.
Maybe they'll push Necromancy back even further because the first iteration wasn't all that pleasing to a lot of people and was held back by the old mechanics of their magic system.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
As Yerlan and Jack says. Maps have been discussed but nothing where you see a dot as yourself but rather a real map you have to look at surroundings to compare from environment to where you are on map.