Oghmir pipes and Inhale

Bizboz

Dec 27, 2021
How come I can only use the Oghmir pipe once before it gets destroyed? It would make more sense if it was a permanent item or if it had an amount of durability set to it. I'm also having a hard time interpreting the Inhale buff itself. I can't seem to see what the exact effect of the buff is (apart from the massive hit to my health reserves). Updating the UI to display the buff as an active effect or adding details in the Statistics tab of the character menu would fix this.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
How come I can only use the Oghmir pipe once before it gets destroyed? It would make more sense if it was a permanent item or if it had an amount of durability set to it. I'm also having a hard time interpreting the Inhale buff itself. I can't seem to see what the exact effect of the buff is (apart from the massive hit to my health reserves). Updating the UI to display the buff as an active effect or adding details in the Statistics tab of the character menu would fix this.
More clarity would be great. I agree.

The ability heals you rapidly. Get yourself low HP and try it.

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
10/10 Oghmir single pipe uses would be so much cleaner in our inventory than buying 10 pipes and stuffing them in an expensive bag. I am also in agreement of upping the cost and making ichor a requirement to use them. @Henrik Nyström

Bizboz

Dec 27, 2021
The mechanic on this still confuses me. I've been speaking to guildies who have told me that they can smoke without a pipe or with a pipe and ichor. I haven't tested this myself, but some are saying that using the skill consumes the pipe and/or ichor or neither. What gives?

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
It consumes the pipe but Henrik told us the intention is that the ichor is supposed to be the fuel for the pipe. They just havnt gotten to the point to fix it yet.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
The mechanic on this still confuses me. I've been speaking to guildies who have told me that they can smoke without a pipe or with a pipe and ichor. I haven't tested this myself, but some are saying that using the skill consumes the pipe and/or ichor or neither. What gives?
It sounds like a confused or unreliable information source. What @Rolufe said is true.

Currently it consumes a singular pipe per use. In the future, it should be updated and will then be a tool that consumes ichor.

Reactions: Najwalaylah
D

Deleted member 44

Wait... You want the single most broken clade in the game to be cheaper and easier to use? Nah fam.

Lootress

Jan 28, 2022
Hey @Nefnate ! Sounds like you may have answered my question, it seems in order to use the pipe you need a clade point? If so, which race out of sheer curiosity? 🤔

Reactions: Nefnate

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Hey @Nefnate ! Sounds like you may have answered my question, it seems in order to use the pipe you need a clade point? If so, which race out of sheer curiosity? 🤔
Oghmir.
By the way it would be nice if we all could use the pipe for RP purposes, just for no effect except loosing reserves. Would probably help with loosing weight but it's not that OP since i can just suicide.

Brokk Uri

Feb 16, 2022
Oghmir.
By the way it would be nice if we all could use the pipe for RP purposes, just for no effect except loosing reserves. Would probably help with loosing weight but it's not that OP since i can just suicide.
would be awesome if you can use something besides ichor, and it gives different buffs depending on what you use. Like one can be more stamina, one can be more mana (like gandalf) etc.... and then there can be the one that is just RP, you dont get any buffs out of it, it just to smoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 666

Feb 10, 2022
would be awesome if you can use something besides ichor, and it gives different buffs depending on what you use. Like one can be more stamina, one can be more mana (like gandalf) etc.... and then there can be the one that is just RP, you dont get any buffs out of it, it just to smoke.
nice balance

good idea :D