Not getting past the Login Screen - Anyone else ?

pmantr

May 13, 2023
Has anyone encountered this one before ? The game launches fine until the login Screen. There I press the login button and nothing happens. Already made a ticket 3 days ago but had no response so I am turning to the community for ideas, or just to know if anyone had something similar. Checked integrity of the files, re-installed game etc. The message below the login says "Contacting Server " and after that "Logging in", then this small window closes with no other notification or error message.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Yes, it's something to do with the EAC process. It happens if you try to click log in too early before all the background stuff loads, or you alt tab while everything is loading.

When the main menu loads, give it 5 or so seconds before you click log in, so the background processing completes. Also avoid alt tabbing when you're launching the game.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I think it would be a good idea if SV greyed out the Log In button until all the background EAC stuff is ready to go. It would go a long way to reducing unnecessary confusion like what the OP encountered.

Reactions: pmantr