Not enough skill points

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I've been complaining for months that the 1 character heavily limited will shoo a lot of new players away. MO1 your character was more limited but you could have 4 characters on 1 account. Because you are playing with your wife, you should be able to fit most things across your two builds. I've always played with 1 friend, is waaay better than solo. Has some disadvantages over being in a guild, but is overall more fun.

I find a recurring theme in open pvp games is that its not about skilling up and gaining xp. Its more about learning, getting more stuff, getting better stuff, etc. Because in an open pvp game, anything but max is crap. So if it was like runescape and took hundreds of hours to just max your combat, most new players would just quit. By being able to max quickly, our are viable and can compete with others.

Being tindremine will definately help to fit more skills. Also, crafting skills can be locked at 70. You will just make things with reduced durability but it will be max stats. Lores, you still need to 100. If you skimp a little and only take materials you need and stuff, you can fit several different professions in one build. And then with two of you, you can fit a lot of what you need. Me and my friend together have armor, weapon and bow crafting, with basic extraction and butchery.